Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

LATEST RUMOUR:

charlie adams to reject manCircle utd's approach and he will sign for LFC in a deal rumoured to be worth 10mil GBP in total transfer.

Andy Carroll heading to Anfield for medical checkup ahead of Oldcastle's decision to accept the massive fee. Toon army is shocked and there has been no report thus far of any fan protesting outside St.James.

Perhaps they are shocked that their striker can fetch such a high fee and are unsure whether to celebrate or to die laughing away.

Ashley Young will not be moving to Anfield in January's window but a deal is understood to have been struck between John Henry and the chairman of Aston Villa, Lerner.

Torres has passed his medical and chel$ki is scrambling to assemble a press conference to unveil their latest marquee signing, a star player whom the manager, Carlo, do not want.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVA

a stunning revelation...

Andy Carroll's deal is understood to be nearing 40mil GBP in total transfer fees.

this will make him more expensive than world cup winner david villa.

andy reid has joined blackpool, paving the way open for Charlie Adam to join LIVERPOOL.

blackpool's owner, Karl Oyston, is understood to have rejected Comolli's calls to him. Perhaps he want a bigger transfer fee or is waiting for manCircle utd clowns to make a formal bid to drive up the price of Adams.

shocking

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    a stunning revelation...

Andy Carroll's deal is understood to be nearing 40mil GBP in total transfer fees.

this will make him more expensive than world cup winner david villa.

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    shocking
    now i understand why Toon Army are not protesting.

neither are they at the bars drinking away.

they do not know whether to laugh or to cry.

reports stated there are no protestors at st james park which suggested they are at the bars drowning ale...

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    Its confirmed...

where's the green cap?

seem like watching the deals on transfer deadline is as kanchiong as watching a match

what about us??? cry or laugh.

yupz... tonite transfers deadline leaves us in tatters... cos new players will define REDS remaining matches this season...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    seem like watching the deals on transfer deadline is as kanchiong as watching a match

at that kind of price, let's just exchange torres for carroll and let torres freeze in the cold and gloomy north east

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    what about us??? cry or laugh.
    the fella has been mc since xmas..
    u say leh? ahqua x 2?

hope for details to clarify, but think the club panic buy.

latest rumour is chelsea offer 50million straight cash

steven ireland at medical at Newcastle???
    how come we never bid for him???

BREAKING NEWS:

Fernando Torres move to Chelsea is off as John Terry failed to agree personal terms with the Spaniards wife

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    BREAKING NEWS:

Fernando Torres move to Chelsea is off as John Terry failed to agree personal terms with the Spaniards wife
    no bed no talk

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    BREAKING NEWS:

i think the agreement between Terry and Mrs Torres already done.
    either Terry and Torres cannot agree how to share or
    Torres and his wife cannot agree on the terms

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    no bed no talk

not always need bed one

'His armband proved he was a red Torres, Torres! A russian wallet turned his head Torres, Torres'

Charlie Adam is heading to Anfield for a medical now

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast