Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simple Potrait Shot

Default Re: Simple Potrait Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Oberfeldwebel View Post
    Hi eleveninth, expressive touch up work! I'm impressed on how it is now. She looks more like an anime computer generated girl. Haha. As for the clone stamp right, do you pick on a spot and paste back or just click on one spot and drag the places that do you wanna highlight? what's the mode for the brush that you used? normal? I have not learn the dodging tutorial that you referred me. Can i have the direct link? Oh yeah, i know that facebook decrease the picture quality. It's best with flickr and video for flickr. The reason why i uploaded on facebook is because i'm tagging her this picture and i'm too lazy to do another upload. Thanks a bunch anyway! i'm working on my next photo now.
    actually i took this photo from your flickr

for the clone stamp just pick a place without any blemish or what ever you wanna cover up with it and replace. Using a soft round brush.

the link is here., 5 part tutorial.

Just to show you, this is another picture i've just worked on the background touch up.
    Last edited by Oberfeldwebel; 31st January 2011 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberfeldwebel View Post

Just to show you, this is another picture i've just worked on the background touch up.
    Nice and sharp but a bit too 'flat' lighting. Lacking some 'mood'...
    Exploring! :)

the reflection in her eyes (cutting into the iris) are a bit distracting since that is the focus point, is tat front light or fill light?

hair shadow on lower chin is a bit unfortunate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12