Thread: Is photography eating you up?

Default Is photography eating you up?

Hmmz..

Nowadays my life is revolved around Clubsnap, Taking pictures, Editing pictures using photoshop and reading up about photography articles.
    So much so that i feel that i'm obsessed with it.

Are you guys like that too? Haha, i guess it's really not very healthy to be too engrossed into something yeah?

Consider yourself lucky to have time to get engrossed in your hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit
    Consider yourself lucky to have time to get engrossed in your hobby.
    Haha...yeah, having my vacation now but happy days are coming to an end soon.

But even when my sch term starts, i'll still surf CS everyday unless when exams are nearing cos it'll be very distracting for me.

Default Striking a balance

Photography will not eat me up. It is an element that revolves around my personal & professional lifestyle. Think of it as one of the ways you can enhance & enrich your life. Try strike a balance by developing other parts of your life, for eg: your study, sports, learn to cook, get a driving license etc...
    that way you will not find it eating you up

haha used to spend a substantial amt of time here too....still do i tink...but the snapping part increased 2-fold since haha..

Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryless
    Hmmz..

Nowadays my life is revolved around Clubsnap, Taking pictures, Editing pictures using photoshop and reading up about photography articles.
    So much so that i feel that i'm obsessed with it.

Are you guys like that too? Haha, i guess it's really not very healthy to be too engrossed into something yeah?

Agree with u..Initially when I just get my 300d..I spent alot of time reading up....asking questions on forum and spent alot on the equipments...And worse of all these deprive of my personal life and zzz time...

Get a life pal! ask gers out...go for suntanned or movies...refrain urself from touching the camera for 1-2 days...of cos! my passion in photography never dies off but was under control now.

sama sama you are just a reflection of me not long ago!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by rainman
    Agree with u..Initially when I just get my 300d..I spent alot of time reading up....asking questions on forum and spent alot on the equipments...And worse of all these deprive of my personal life and zzz time...

Get a life pal! ask gers out...go for suntanned or movies...refrain urself from touching the camera for 1-2 days...of cos! my passion in photography never dies off but was under control now.

sama sama you are just a reflection of me not long ago!
    Yeah! totally agree with you During my vacation I spent lots of time with this hobby. Now that it's over, I found myself being unable to spend as much time as before coz of other activites.

Ordinaryless: So when do you wanna come out for another pool game and Leave the camera at home hor

Quote Originally Posted by nicholaslee
    Yeah! totally agree with you During my vacation I spent lots of time with this hobby. Now that it's over, I found myself being unable to spend as much time as before coz of other activites.

Ordinaryless: So when do you wanna come out for another pool game and Leave the camera at home hor

Haha...anytime brother! Play punch want or not? Haha..

Sch 's starting, sianz..

How's sch? Got bring ya camera to sch for shoots or not?
    What lens are u planning to pounce on?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ordinaryless
    Haha...anytime brother! Play punch want or not? Haha..

Sch 's starting, sianz..

How's sch? Got bring ya camera to sch for shoots or not?
    What lens are u planning to pounce on?
    Managed to find a buyer for my kit lens

Eyeing on a 2nd hand 24-85 3.5/4.5 USM

My cam haven't got the chance to visit the sch yet Soon I guess.. joined the photog club there..

Quote Originally Posted by nicholaslee
    Managed to find a buyer for my kit lens

Eyeing on a 2nd hand 24-85 3.5/4.5 USM
    Wah..how much?