Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Railway station

  1. #21
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Railway station

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    I would advice you to shoot near the station so that the station master can inform you to 'siam' the tracks before the train comes...
    Noted with Thanks!!!
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  2. #22
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Railway station

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    To be exact,4.28pm is a southbound train from KL.At 6pm is another southbound train which will cross with a northbound train at 6.15pm.Around 7.10pm there's another northbound train...
    You seemed to know the exact timing when it comes.......install GPS on train?
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  3. #23
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Railway station

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    You seemed to know the exact timing when it comes.......install GPS on train?
    Got the info from Tanjong Pagar railway stn and fellow railway fans.But anyway sometimes the trains will have delays...

  4. #24

    Default Re: Railway station

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    Pretty nice shots you have there (esp the Danbo ones....)

    Planning to go there one day. BTW, for the railway track shots, will you be informed in advance by the station crews before the Train passes by ? (else there will be some headlines the following day......)
    Thx =) There is a train schedule on the wall at the "waiting area". Station master will be also walking over to the track switching room (is it what is called?) and holding the red/green flags about 10min before the train comes.

    If you need to know more you can also look for another CS bro - Interception7, I think over here he should be the best spoke person for this station =)
    Last edited by slmka; 31st January 2011 at 08:52 PM.

  5. #25
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Railway station

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Got the info from Tanjong Pagar railway stn and fellow railway fans.But anyway sometimes the trains will have delays...
    Once again, Noted with thanks.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  6. #26
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Railway station

    Quote Originally Posted by slmka View Post
    Thx =) There is a train schedule on the wall at the "waiting area". Station master will be also walking over to the track switching room (is it what is called?) and holding the red/green flags about 10min before the train comes.

    If you need to know more you can also look for another CS bro - Interception7, I think over here he should be the best spoke person for this station =)
    Noted
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  7. #27

    Default Re: Railway station

    Actually, there is a train schedule online. It's still pretty accurate, the last time I checked.

    By the way, if you're intending to shoot at the railway tracks, you ought to plan what shot you want before going, especially if you want to include the train, since it comes infrequently.
    Olympian

  8. #28
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Railway station

    Quote Originally Posted by candycaine View Post
    Actually, there is a train schedule online. It's still pretty accurate, the last time I checked.

    By the way, if you're intending to shoot at the railway tracks, you ought to plan what shot you want before going, especially if you want to include the train, since it comes infrequently.
    Hi Candycaine,

    By any chance, is this the online train schedule you were talking about?

    http://ktmintercity.com.my/default.a...64&id=63&mnu=2

    Couldn't find much info about the Railway Station Train schedules...
    Last edited by SkyStrike; 1st February 2011 at 09:46 AM.
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  9. #29
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: Railway station

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyStrike View Post
    Hi Candycaine,

    By any chance, is this the online train schedule you were talking about?

    http://ktmintercity.com.my/default.a...64&id=63&mnu=2

    Couldn't find much info about the Railway Station Train schedules...
    The website is showing the old timetableAnyway due to recent floods in Malaysia,several express trains are cancelled.From what i know,only shuttle trains are still in operation but starts/ends from Kluang...

  10. #30
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,443

    Default Re: Railway station

    Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    The website is showing the old timetableAnyway due to recent floods in Malaysia,several express trains are cancelled.From what i know,only shuttle trains are still in operation but starts/ends from Kluang...
    Hope to visit that place next month....this month is a rainy and busy month....
    Too many great equipments but too little quality photos. [My Flickr] | [My Blog]

  11. #31

    Default Re: Railway station

    I am not sure if the one at clementi already closed down. You might wanna try there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •