Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CXII

  1. #301
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    I eat subway till sian alrdy.
    I'm now craving for crabs again. LOL!
    I love chili crab!!!!!!

  2. #302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    I eat subway till sian alrdy.
    I'm now craving for crabs again. LOL!
    Just had crab yesterday! Yumyum!

  3. #303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    Rain also can't stop the crowd at Jurong Point...

    But i need food...

    BBB Subway and B&J's Ice Cream for brunch ~
    I almost everyday eat subway last week... Haha...

  4. #304
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    I love chili crab!!!!!!
    No like crab

    Actually Don't really like prawn either. Or abalone..

  5. #305
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Wonder if public gyms will be open during CNY

  6. #306
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

    No like crab

    Actually Don't really like prawn either. Or abalone..
    I don't like prawn and abalone.....but I love crab.

  7. #307
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-
    Wonder if public gyms will be open during CNY
    Nope. my gym open daily, but I haven't been there for so long.

  8. #308
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I love chili crab!!!!!!
    Yes! Chilli crab is awesome!!

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Just had crab yesterday! Yumyum!
    Sama sama! I went to eat at no signboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I don't like prawn and abalone.....but I love crab.
    I like prawn but depending on how the prawn is cooked.

  9. #309
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    I don't like prawn and abalone.....but I love crab.
    I only like mantou w the chilli crab zhap..

  10. #310
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    Nope. my gym open daily, but I haven't been there for so long.
    Oh man nv mind maybe go downstairs fitness corner better than nothing

    Thinking of signing up one month when work gym closed. Where you and Cow recommend the other day ar..

  11. #311
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ice cream steam boat!!!!!!
    Next time show me where...

  12. #312
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    I almost everyday eat subway last week... Haha...
    I love cold cut trio....

  13. #313
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc

    Next time show me where...
    I think there is this place with steamboat and hotpot, the machine can be converted to some fridge thing that can freeze concoctions already made to become ice cream..

  14. #314
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc

    I love cold cut trio....
    My first year in university, I ate subway everyday for lunch because it was the most affordable thing around..

  15. #315
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXII

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    My first year in university, I ate subway everyday for lunch because it was the most affordable thing around..
    Wa... really.... must be very boring eating same thing everyday... but subway have many choices also..

  16. #316
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXII

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I think there is this place with steamboat and hotpot, the machine can be converted to some fridge thing that can freeze concoctions already made to become ice cream..
    there's one shop at marina square.
    i think it's Suki Yaki
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  17. #317
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc

    Wa... really.... must be very boring eating same thing everyday... but subway have many choices also..
    Only sub of the day cheap.. So subway decide for me.

    I think I became a lot less picky about food after that..

  18. #318
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXII

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I think there is this place with steamboat and hotpot, the machine can be converted to some fridge thing that can freeze concoctions already made to become ice cream..
    Really..........

  19. #319
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

    Oh man nv mind maybe go downstairs fitness corner better than nothing

    Thinking of signing up one month when work gym closed. Where you and Cow recommend the other day ar..
    Join nnb gym!!!!!

  20. #320
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy

    there's one shop at marina square.
    i think it's Suki Yaki
    Ya it's a Japanese place I remember.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •