Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    Sorry... no photo of the chick here...
    Just like to share what I saw on my way back from lunch.



    I didn't notice initially. Most of the time I passed by, I saw luxury sedans parked near the indicated location. I also saw many pretty chicks board these cars. I suspected these chicks had some "businesses" with the men behind the wheels.

    Then this afternoon while walking back from lunch, I saw a white Lexus sedan parking there. I never notice whether anybody was inside the car. Just when I passed by the driver's window, I took a glanced inside and I saw the driver was talking very near to a pretty chick. This pretty chick was the one I kept seeing boarding different luxury car.

    Hmm... I wondering how come these men are so free.... maybe long lunch hours... or on leave...

    Don't flame me for so KPO ok...

    Hehe....

  2. #2

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    That area is pretty well known as a "boarding house" for the PRC girls earning money as "girlfriends" here...
    Alpha

  3. #3

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    they choose to stay near national skin center, very clever.
    Objection !!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    Quote Originally Posted by alan2701 View Post
    sorry... No photo of the chick here...
    Just like to share what i saw on my way back from lunch.



    i didn't notice initially. Most of the time i passed by, i saw luxury sedans parked near the indicated location. I also saw many pretty chicks board these cars. I suspected these chicks had some "businesses" with the men behind the wheels.

    Then this afternoon while walking back from lunch, i saw a white lexus sedan parking there. I never notice whether anybody was inside the car. Just when i passed by the driver's window, i took a glanced inside and i saw the driver was talking very near to a pretty chick. This pretty chick was the one i kept seeing boarding different luxury car.

    Hmm... I wondering how come these men are so free.... Maybe long lunch hours... Or on leave...

    Don't flame me for so kpo ok...

    hehe....
    it's non of your business what i am doing there!!!!

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    201

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    they choose to stay near national skin center, very clever.
    i believe its near the communicable disease center too.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    they choose to stay near national skin center, very clever.
    Quote Originally Posted by slipdisq View Post
    i believe its near the communicable disease center too.
    And relatively near to KK hospital.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jalan Poonpipi
    Posts
    758

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    That is why the fundamental attribute in choosing property is

    Location, Location and Location.

    Well, some of the nurses working at KKH, NSC, CDC stay there too. Very convenient to get some insider info.....
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jalan Poonpipi
    Posts
    758

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2701 View Post
    . This pretty chick was the one I kept seeing boarding different luxury car.

    Hehe....
    You see different kind of ballgame: one to many.

    There are other kind of ballgame like one to one, and many to one too.
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

  9. #9
    Member voxies09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    651

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    why dont TS try to be a paparazi and snap some photo for us?
    Canon Kiss X4 | 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS II Kit lens | 50mm f1.8

  10. #10

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    Quote Originally Posted by voxies09 View Post
    why dont TS try to be a paparazi and snap some photo for us?
    Hee... if I have the necessary equipment, I may consider.
    Any sponsor?

  11. #11

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    wow.. i live near-by..

  12. #12

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    they choose to stay near national skin center, very clever.
    and that rows of temples and church

    if the chicken farm is there, where is the duck farm?
    Last edited by Canonised; 28th January 2011 at 05:22 PM.
    always the Light, .... always.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    2,036

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2701 View Post
    Sorry... no photo of the chick here...
    Just like to share what I saw on my way back from lunch.

    I didn't notice initially. Most of the time I passed by, I saw luxury sedans parked near the indicated location. I also saw many pretty chicks board these cars. I suspected these chicks had some "businesses" with the men behind the wheels.

    Then this afternoon while walking back from lunch, I saw a white Lexus sedan parking there. I never notice whether anybody was inside the car. Just when I passed by the driver's window, I took a glanced inside and I saw the driver was talking very near to a pretty chick. This pretty chick was the one I kept seeing boarding different luxury car.

    Hmm... I wondering how come these men are so free.... maybe long lunch hours... or on leave...

    Don't flame me for so KPO ok...

    Hehe....
    Hey don't be KPO, but again if i would be you i would be also doing same thing .
    5D3|35L|50f1.8II|580EXII

  14. #14

    Default Re: Pretty chick in Luxury Sedan

    jio her TFCD lah
    then make her moller
    then u can become organizer

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •