Thread: how much is the backdrop for mobile studio shoot? and where can i get it?

Default how much is the backdrop for mobile studio shoot? and where can i get it?

how much is the backdrop for mobile studio shoot? and where can i get it?

thank you in advance for any advice or feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by lhc500d
    how much is the backdrop for mobile studio shoot? and where can i get it?

thank you in advance for any advice or feedback.
    If you do a search here on backdrop you will find a lot of thread on this.

You can check out the tagotech or the artworkfoto websites, they list down the price and dimensions of the backdrop and supports there.

Default Re: how much is the backdrop for mobile studio shoot? and where can i get it?

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    If you do a search here on backdrop you will find a lot of thread on this.

You can check out the tagotech or the artworkfoto websites, they list down the price and dimensions of the backdrop and supports there.
    yes i try search already.. but just hoping that i can get the latest advice cos some thread is quite old..

but still thank u very much for your reply =)

Oh... I see, not sure about tagotech but if I'm not wrong, artworkfoto will deliver the products to the nearest mrt station if your purchase is above $200 which is great if you do not drive.

Default Re: how much is the backdrop for mobile studio shoot? and where can i get it?

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Oh... I see, not sure about tagotech but if I'm not wrong, artworkfoto will deliver the products to the nearest mrt station if your purchase is above $200 which is great if you do not drive.
    okie thank u!

u can try sgcamerastore at cityhall they have a wide range of backdrops

above $150 is free , delivery to door step

got my at $70 plus
    Last edited by wranger; 16th February 2011 at 03:47 PM.
    UK HMS Photojournalist

Why dun you attend the talk posted at the Gathering section, Using speedlites wirelessly with Godox products - 19th Feb 2010 - 3pm by Castwind.

He talk about Studio Photography and demostrate. You can try out over there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wranger View Post
    u can try sgcamerastore at cityhall they have a wide range of backdrops

above $150 is free , delivery to door step

got my at $70 plus
    your 70+ is just the cloth thing? or?

Quote Originally Posted by MamboJambo View Post
    Why dun you attend the talk posted at the Gathering section, Using speedlites wirelessly with Godox products - 19th Feb 2010 - 3pm by Castwind.

He talk about Studio Photography and demostrate. You can try out over there as well.
    I have attended before, so its recommended. Best to understand before spending hard earn cash on things.