What don't I like about the camera after 48 hours of use
1. The lens cap that drops off everytime I switch on the camera and not remove the cap first. Fortunately the set comes with a lens cap strap or else I would have lost the cap long ago
2. The black surface looks terrible after a few hours of use as finger print marks become very obvious. The white version may be a bit better than the black in this respect
3. Absence of a decent grip. An EP1 type og grip would be great
4. Lack of an AEL/AFL button but generally I am still okay without it. I can half press the shutter and that should work...
5. The straps rings for the shoulder starps are very small and decent hand grips available in the market do not fit.
6. No dedicated external battery charger included in the package. In camera charging. Fortunately however, I currently have a Tough 6010 which uses the same battery, and I am using the Tough 6010 as a charger so that I don't have to wait for charging to continue to use the camera.
7. Focusing on manual focus should have been on the front rotating ring than on the back dial.
What I like..
1. The ART filters. The Dramatic Tone filter is great!!
2. The Super Macro Mode
3. Usable pictures up to ISO 1600 (if you don't pixel peep)
4. Built in flash with wireless control
5. Ability to use many of the PEN assessories
6. Nice colour reproduction in Auto WB mode
7. Nice sharp pictures.
8. Presence of the control ring as well as the control dial at the back.
9. Small enough for me to carry in my 'Murse' all the time.