Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 997

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

  1. #161
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    one way is too put it to time lapse mode, one shot every 5 second or so...
    errr... D90 no intervalometer leh...
    Exploring! :)

  2. #162

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    errr... D90 no intervalometer leh...
    have to buy lor....

    phottix got one... cheap2..
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #163
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    have to buy lor....

    phottix got one... cheap2..
    Phottix makes a wireless shutter release as well, using radio waves, doesn't it? Wonder what the range is on that one...
    Exploring! :)

  4. #164

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Phottix makes a wireless shutter release as well, using radio waves, doesn't it? Wonder what the range is on that one...
    check their site out lor... must spoon fed ar now... newbie ar... wakakakakaka..

    dunno how to press buttons... hehehehe...

    sorry kev cant resist...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  5. #165
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    check their site out lor... must spoon fed ar now... newbie ar... wakakakakaka..

    dunno how to press buttons... hehehehe...

    sorry kev cant resist...
    no worries!
    yes sometimes nice to be spoon-fed...

    please help to push my chair... I can't move
    Exploring! :)

  6. #166

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    no worries!
    yes sometimes nice to be spoon-fed...

    please help to push my chair... I can't move
    come hush little kev, let the give u a
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #167
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    kriegs, this one looks like it might do the trick


    http://www.phottixstore.com/media/ca.../cleon-1_1.jpg
    Exploring! :)

  8. #168
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    come hush little kev, let the give u a
    I haven't crossed THAT FAR to the land of no return!
    Exploring! :)

  9. #169
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    kriegs, this one looks like it might do the trick


    http://www.phottixstore.com/media/ca.../cleon-1_1.jpg
    Urm...why am I'm being dragged into the poison soup?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  10. #170

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Urm...why am I'm being dragged into the poison soup?
    its a normal thing what...

    neways using this trigger can be useful and also a hindrance... as as.. u need to be aware of the timing to press...

    i rather use time lapse mode and fire a shot every 3 or 5 sec.. and we are talking football game here.. other sports the triggers are a better use..

    unless u have a dedicated remote boy.. than heck ...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  11. #171
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    its a normal thing what...

    neways using this trigger can be useful and also a hindrance... as as.. u need to be aware of the timing to press...

    i rather use time lapse mode and fire a shot every 3 or 5 sec.. and we are talking football game here.. other sports the triggers are a better use..

    unless u have a dedicated remote boy.. than heck ...
    I'm just wondering if ZCA unwittingly confused me with your nic... Out of the blue, he intro me trigger... not a suitable poison at the given moment leh....
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #172

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I'm just wondering if ZCA unwittingly confused me with your nic... Out of the blue, he intro me trigger... not a suitable poison at the given moment leh....
    he wasnt confused, it was meant on purpose with every intend, to help you pursue, ya sports photography dream....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  13. #173

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    wah lau... i am 9 page late!!!

  14. #174
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I'm just wondering if ZCA unwittingly confused me with your nic... Out of the blue, he intro me trigger... not a suitable poison at the given moment leh....
    wah lau... where got unwitting?

    as I said, camera placed remotely near the long jump pits, with UWA and aiming upward.
    kriegs camouflaged in the stands, completely unobtrusive.
    His boy runs, flies through the air, and kriegs uses his Phottix Cleon (why that name har?) and captures his son in mid-air at 10fps !!
    (oh wait... getting ahead of myself here )
    Exploring! :)

  15. #175

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    kriegs, this one looks like it might do the trick


    http://www.phottixstore.com/media/ca.../cleon-1_1.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Urm...why am I'm being dragged into the poison soup?
    i have the trigger wan to try?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  16. #176
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    he wasnt confused, it was meant on purpose with every intend, to help you pursue, ya sports photography dream....
    Oh you mean to put the camera there alone and photographer just disappear har? Aiyah...me a bit slow today... kakakka... sorrly...then it was for me!...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  17. #177
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah lau... where got unwitting?

    as I said, camera placed remotely near the long jump pits, with UWA and aiming upward.
    kriegs camouflaged in the stands, completely unobtrusive.
    His boy runs, flies through the air, and kriegs uses his Phottix Cleon (why that name har?) and captures his son in mid-air at 10fps !!
    (oh wait... getting ahead of myself here )
    10 fps.... ptffffff!... where got???!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  18. #178
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    i have the trigger wan to try?
    I'm going to need it today leh... too rush right? Somore dun even know how it's used... maybe wait for next TCSS session, you show me okay?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  19. #179

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Oh you mean to put the camera there alone and photographer just disappear har? Aiyah...me a bit slow today... kakakka... sorrly...then it was for me!...
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    10 fps.... ptffffff!... where got???!
    its ok dude, we all have our days too... not so often thou... hahaha

    10fps correct what preparing u also.. for the singular digit body
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  20. #180
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    No wonder lah! The thread jumped one page while I wasn't looking! Thought still on the same page...

    Single digit har? Must save really hard for it now...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •