Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 997

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

  1. #861

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Good idea. The announcement should be coming in Aug. And the camera release should be Sep-Oct.

    I am already very happy with the ISO performance of the D700.

    And the price we got it at is unreal... buying new warranty set for price of a no-warranty 2nd hand set in BnS. LOL
    yap.. i dun mind paying for the warranty for first hand.. its going to be a replacement of D700..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  2. #862
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    yap.. i dun mind paying for the warranty for first hand.. its going to be a replacement of D700..
    That is gooda. New price for D800 should be around 3.8k the first few months it is released.

  3. #863

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    That is gooda. New price for D800 should be around 3.8k the first few months it is released.
    yes.. i will rape it first before i let you all rape it.. =X
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  4. #864

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Hi guys got any cheap and good leveling head to recommend?
    So far I found Manfrotto 438 Compact Levelling Head - Ball Camera Leveler
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  5. #865
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Hi guys got any cheap and good leveling head to recommend?
    So far I found Manfrotto 438 Compact Levelling Head - Ball Camera Leveler
    The 438 seems to be the best bang for the buck.

  6. #866
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Hi guys got any cheap and good leveling head to recommend?
    So far I found Manfrotto 438 Compact Levelling Head - Ball Camera Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    The 438 seems to be the best bang for the buck.

    Looks pretty flat and compact
    The specs say up to 10 degrees of movement. That means the legs must be pretty level already?
    Exploring! :)

  7. #867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    Looks pretty flat and compact
    The specs say up to 10 degrees of movement. That means the legs must be pretty level already?
    Maybe can add an angle block or stack 2 leveling heads.

    After these few days of shoot without much result, I realized that there are at times I couldn't level the head. This is ok if I'm taking single shot but during a pano sweep, everything in the frame tilt here and there. Liquidfy is not easy to use and can easily add hours to pp time.
    DD if it is possible for me to go over to your place to see how is your nodal setup like?
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  8. #868
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Maybe can add an angle block or stack 2 leveling heads.

    After these few days of shoot without much result, I realized that there are at times I couldn't level the head. This is ok if I'm taking single shot but during a pano sweep, everything in the frame tilt here and there. Liquidfy is not easy to use and can easily add hours to pp time.
    DD if it is possible for me to go over to your place to see how is your nodal setup like?
    hahaha ok I forgot about pano.
    Exploring! :)

  9. #869
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Looks pretty flat and compact
    The specs say up to 10 degrees of movement. That means the legs must be pretty level already?
    10 degs not small already bro.

  10. #870
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,571

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    all the poison talk...

  11. #871
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI


    Slightly cropped, totally unPPed...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 25th February 2011 at 10:59 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #872
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    DD if it is possible for me to go over to your place to see how is your nodal setup like?
    I am still missing the integral part for the nodal head... island wide out of stock.

  13. #873
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post

    Slightly cropped, totally unPPed...
    Nice mah... where got CMI?

  14. #874

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post

    Slightly cropped, totally unPPed...
    sweee...

    the biker n bike is sharp ma..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  15. #875
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten
    Slightly cropped, totally unPPed...
    Nice!
    Nice watermark too!
    Wah like this call CMI? die liao la
    Exploring! :)

  16. #876

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    I am still missing the integral part for the nodal head... island wide out of stock.
    The one you mentioned last time? Aiyah I want to see whatever you have. Can? Need ideas for a new setup as I found the current one is limiting. Probably going get whatever needed machined and fabricated if it is faster and cheaper.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  17. #877

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Not bad liao ....
    Wah, you are positioned almost right on top ...........

    I think CMI stands for CAN MAKE IT
    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post

    Slightly cropped, totally unPPed...
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  18. #878

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Maybe we can just hop over to Pasir Gudang and practice shooting those trying the tracks first before going for pro races ....
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  19. #879
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Maybe we can just hop over to Pasir Gudang and practice shooting those trying the tracks first before going for pro races ....
    Set, you lead the way... I dunno how to get there and got no car... But if you need kakis, Chilicrab and me should be gamed... Seriously, you've got a superb L lens you should fully utilise it!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  20. #880
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Can make it or not, still a lot to learn... sorry guys for posting nonsense at the other thread... just wanna get back at DD and ZCA for their across-the-mexican-border silly pranks... All in the name of fun and pulling-your-skinny-AND-hairy-leg jokes... okay? No harm intended...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 25th February 2011 at 12:20 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •