Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 997

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

  1. #561
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Actually China motels nowadays have this thing for round beds. MOre than once I have slept in a round bed... alone. LOL.
    My platoon-mate and I were checked into a hotel room with a round bed after overseas training...
    I was like "WTF! Is the SAF encouraging homosexuality?"
    We tossed a coin and I lost, so I slept on the floor
    Exploring! :)

  2. #562
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    My platoon-mate and I were checked into a hotel room with a round bed after overseas training...
    I was like "WTF! Is the SAF encouraging homosexuality?"
    We tossed a coin and I lost, so I slept on the floor
    Aiyah... maybe that hotel was a "multipurpose" type lah... to them, a bed is a bed, still can be used for sleeping... You swueh lah...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  3. #563

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    chilicrab - got FULL-RES version (at least 1600 x XXXX) images.. send me link please..

    I just stick image as wallpaper good enough
    i found this from china website but unfortunately there dun have any higher resolution version

    One more

    Last edited by Chilicrab1; 17th February 2011 at 11:26 AM.
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  4. #564
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Aiyah... maybe that hotel was a "multipurpose" type lah... to them, a bed is a bed, still can be used for sleeping... You swueh lah...
    The consequence of sleeping on the bed with my platoon-mate might have been worse

    so maybe I don't consider myself suay...
    Exploring! :)

  5. #565
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    The consequence of sleeping on the bed with my platoon-mate might have been worse

    so maybe I don't consider myself suay...
    Suay that you lost the bet lah!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  6. #566
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Suay that you lost the bet lah!
    I prefer to think positive... I was lucky I wasn't "broke-back" by him
    Exploring! :)

  7. #567
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    anybody tried using Tokina 11-16 on a FX?
    A lot of pictures online bro. It works at 15mm and 16mm.

  8. #568
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    REally?... Waterbeds isit?
    Normal spring mattress, just that it is round.

  9. #569

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    A lot of pictures online bro. It works at 15mm and 16mm.
    lolx.. its compatible with both DX n FX right? performance wise not much of a draw back?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  10. #570
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. its compatible with both DX n FX right? performance wise not much of a draw back?
    you sound awfully interested

    Exploring! :)

  11. #571

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you sound awfully interested

    shhh.... =X
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  12. #572
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    shhh.... =X
    i'll be paying close attention to your signature

    kena big fat bonus har?
    Exploring! :)

  13. #573

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    nicolas!
    i **** up big time!

  14. #574
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    nicolas!
    i **** up big time!
    what did you do? Some internet order messed up?
    Exploring! :)

  15. #575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver
    nicolas!
    i **** up big time!
    Okay... Something tells me you eother forgot about the booking or booked the wrong date, or forgot to get me to authorise you?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #576

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    i'll be paying close attention to your signature

    kena big fat bonus har?
    lolx.. secret.. hahahha...

    hmmm.. its too early to release any info yet. =/
    Last edited by skylover; 17th February 2011 at 05:58 PM.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  17. #577
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. secret.. hahahha...

    hmmm.. its too early to release any info yet. =/
    hahaha ok.
    I'm sure you'll take less time to make up your mind than me!
    Exploring! :)

  18. #578

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahaha ok.
    I'm sure you'll take less time to make up your mind than me!
    lolx.. i'm more or less there in decision making.. its a matter of when.. =X
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  19. #579
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    lolx.. i'm more or less there in decision making.. its a matter of when.. =X
    wait for new body to come out. Price drop further
    but by then the itch to get the latest body may also be stronger
    Exploring! :)

  20. #580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88

    Okay... Something tells me you eother forgot about the booking or booked the wrong date, or forgot to get me to authorise you?
    I book the wrong date! I wanted March but I put Feb which is yesterday n today. Screw up rite...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •