Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

Default Re: DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I'm going to need it today leh... too rush right? Somore dun even know how it's used... maybe wait for next TCSS session, you show me okay?
    ya.. too rush.. i also can't pass u today.. i got nite lesson tonite.. most likely next TCSS session i borrow u to try..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    ya.. too rush.. i also can't pass u today.. i got nite lesson tonite.. most likely next TCSS session i borrow u to try..
    Correction... you "will lend it to me" to try... borrow me means you're going to use me to do something...

Thanks bro!!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Correction... you "will lend it to me" to try... borrow me means you're going to use me to do something...

Thanks bro!!
    lolx!
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver
    wah lau... i am 9 page late!!!
    I'm 5 days late...in wishing happy lunar new year! :x

Quote Originally Posted by bitez View Post
    Bitez.. still within 15days period.. HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR to you and your family

Happy New Year to you and hubbs!
    Hope you not more "bankrupt" after the angpow giving
    Exploring! :)

haha
    nt late nt late, happy chinese new yr!!!

ang boa na lai hehe

Happy CNY, Bitez!

Wah... yesterday afternoon busy like mad...shoot already then go eat steamboat with family at vivo... Half a day gone like that...

Wah... a slew of product releases from Canon man... is any of the Canon users here eyeing on any of the products? 600 f/4 USM II perhaps??

Eagerly awaiting Nikon's, wei... quick leh....

Wah... a slew of product releases from Canon man... is any of the Canon users here eyeing on any of the products? 600 f/4 USM II perhaps??

Eagerly awaiting Nikon's, wei... quick leh....
    bro.. over 10K for the 600 f/4 USM II.. which is about the same price for the equiv (existing) Nikon lens la.. did I read wrongly?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    bro.. over 10K for the 600 f/4 USM II.. which is about the same price for the equiv (existing) Nikon lens la.. did I read wrongly?
    Yup, close to 14-15K locally... after direct conversion. I'm not interested lah... I'm on Nikon how to get interested?

200-400 f/4 looks interesting I wonder how the integrated 1.4 TC works?... wanna slam Nikon's VR II big big huh?

krieg,

my shot on the sentosa flower

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...77#post6964377

Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    krieg,

my shot on the sentosa flower

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...77#post6964377
    Personally, I like #4 and #9 (edited) best. Lucky you, the weather looks good and bright when you went... On the day and time that I went... hazy weather and hoards of people!!!! Puts me off - dun even wanna snap...

Still, I think this year isn't as good as past years - not too keen on the 12 animal caricatures - distracts the attention from the proper stars of the show (the flowers).

Plus, it seems like the flow of the movement is forced... you can't stop and walk without wondering if you're blocking peeps behind... and the service staff keeps wanting you to move on at some point... maybe it was bad timing for me (when the crowd was real huge!)...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 8th February 2011 at 11:36 AM.

Personally, I like #4 and #8 best. Lucky you, the weather looks good and bright when you went... On the day and time that I went... hazy weather and hoards of people!!!! Puts me off - dun even wanna snap...

Still, I think this year isn't as good as past years - not too keen on the 12 animal caricatures - distracts the attention from the proper stars of the show (the flowers).

Plus, it seems like the flow of the movement is forced... you can't stop and walk without wondering if you're blocking peeps behind... and the service staff keeps wanting you to move on at some point... maybe it was bad timing for me (when the crowd was real huge!)...
    i saw a lot of people went.. gave up on going there.. cannot enjoy plus shoot also no mood like tt.. like wad u mentioned, either you block people if not force to move on without enjoying anything due to the crowd..

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

Personally, I like #4 and #8 best. Lucky you, the weather looks good and bright when you went... On the day and time that I went... hazy weather and hoards of people!!!! Puts me off - dun even wanna snap...

Haha think to shoot at crowded location u have to see and shoot n move fast... no time to frame etc de. Haha think on the 3rd day most ppl shag so nt so crowded. Haha guess I am lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by skylover

i saw a lot of people went.. gave up on going there.. cannot enjoy plus shoot also no mood like tt.. like wad u mentioned, either you block people if not force to move on without enjoying anything due to the crowd..
    Haha at first I dun wan to go hearing krieg commentvbut wife want to go so wack la... lucky also took a few pic of her. Haha

the crowds are the main turn-off... sigh.
    Our population density must be >7000/sq km now... nowhere to hide.
    I miss NZ.

It was much less crowded before RWS went up... at least you get plenty of moments when you don't have peeps in your background...

Should have just brought my PnS...

I did shoot some... but mostly at the broadwalk, some keepers. By the time I hit Sentosa... man... we almost went in circles trying to reach Imbiah... RWS threw us off course, in the end gave up and had to ask for directions...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 8th February 2011 at 11:45 AM.

It was much less crowded before RWS went up... at least you get plenty of moments when you don't have peeps in your background...

Should have just brought my PnS...

I did shoot some... but mostly at the broadwalk, some keepers. By the time I hit Sentosa... man... we almost went in circles trying to reach Imbiah... RWS threw us off course, in the end gave up and had to ask for directions...
    next time jio me la...! I can park in RWS

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    next time jio me la...! I can park in RWS
    Cannot lah... too many peeps with me, you don't drive a minivan either... Just kidding. But thanks for the offer nevertheless!

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast