Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

  1. #581
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera

    How you know that I'm tender? You touch and taste me before????????
    You got char siew hand.

  2. #582
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    You got char siew hand.
    Exposers are all perverts!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  3. #583
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    How you know that I'm tender? You touch and taste me before????????
    Kobe beef have streaked fats....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #584
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera

    I look young, I am young! With the exception of manita, I look younger than all of you!
    XX-12=XX

    You confirm is auntie

  5. #585
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08

    Kobe beef have streaked fats....
    You photograph me changing clothes?
    I'm a cow with a camera

  6. #586
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    XX-12=XX

    You confirm is auntie
    Smlj is this theory?
    I'm a cow with a camera

  7. #587

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    You look way way better than another fat one I saw and you are merely chubby, he is obese! You are way way nicer and have a better upbringing too. At least you don't insult ppl's parents.
    chubby...Sound like cute XDD.

    I prefer Obese lor.

    Upbringing alright la...

    Anyone matured enough will know insulting ppl's parents is a .

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    I look young, I am young! With the exception of manita, I look younger than all of you!
    Your mirror must clean a bit...

  8. #588
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    chubby...Sound like cute XDD.

    I prefer Obese lor.

    Upbringing alright la...

    Anyone matured enough will know insulting ppl's parents is a .

    Your mirror must clean a bit...
    See them no up!

  9. #589
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    chubby...Sound like cute XDD.

    I prefer Obese lor.

    Upbringing alright la...

    Anyone matured enough will know insulting ppl's parents is a .

    Your mirror must clean a bit...
    Hello! Obese unhealthy leh and you too far from obese lah. If u insist then u r obese, he is humongous!

    My mirror can talk one. Everyday remind me to bring IC out cos I look too young.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  10. #590
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    You photograph me changing clothes?
    Dun need to...

    I see a lot of Kobe beef in the supermarket in Liang Court
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #591

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Hello! Obese unhealthy leh and you too far from obese lah. If u insist then u r obese, he is humongous!

    My mirror can talk one. Everyday remind me to bring IC out cos I look too young.

  12. #592

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    See them no up!
    or See them Grow up?

  13. #593
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    See them no up!
    I no eyes see! I don't get involved with ppl's feud and till now i also don't know what exactly started this war of words so i was neutral all along and i used to have this impression that some of them seems nice. However everything changed when they insulted ppl's parents when they have nothing to say. That is downright rude! :thumbsdown: Next time when others insult their kids, they will know.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  14. #594
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    or See them Grow up?
    Their ego is hindering their growth......

    Little that they know that this person father is a successful person, so good to think twice before they shoot.

    If those ppls very lucky to work in my project, i will make him very very happy.
    Last edited by Leong23; 27th January 2011 at 10:56 PM.

  15. #595
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    I no eyes see! I don't get involved with ppl's feud and till now i also don't know what exactly started this war of words so i was neutral all along and i used to have this impression that some of them seems nice. However everything changed when they insulted ppl's parents when they have nothing to say. That is downright rude! :thumbsdown: Next time when others insult their kids, they will know.
    Don't need to see. My eyes don't grow on my toes.

  16. #596
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Cow cow tmr what time you going bbb?

  17. #597

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    I no eyes see! I don't get involved with ppl's feud and till now i also don't know what exactly started this war of words so i was neutral all along and i used to have this impression that some of them seems nice. However everything changed when they insulted ppl's parents when they have nothing to say. That is downright rude! :thumbsdown: Next time when others insult their kids, they will know.
    To be fair, not all la.

    Only some...

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Their ego is hindering their growth......

    Little that they know that this person father is a successful person, so good to think twice before they shoot.

    If those ppls very lucky to work in my project, i will make him very very happy.
    Imagine they work directly under you.


  18. #598

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Cow cow tmr what time you going bbb?
    Cow won't buy lor. Sure fly A380!!!


  19. #599
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Exposers are all perverts!
    Why you 一竹竿打翻全船人?

  20. #600

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    Why you 一竹竿打翻全船人?
    因为不喜欢人。


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •