Thread: Wireless shutter release for D700

Default Wireless shutter release for D700

Has anyone recommendations for a wireless shutter release on D700. I do not want one that needs to sit on flash mount for power supply, and the Nikon units seem very expensive!

Default Re: Wireless shutter release for D700

Check out Mass Sales section. There might be some third party remote shutters that might fit your budget and requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Porter View Post
    Has anyone recommendations for a wireless shutter release on D700. I do not want one that needs to sit on flash mount for power supply, and the Nikon units seem very expensive!
    well, it's all relative.

Using the rationale behind why the bumper on a Porsche costs so much more than the bumper on a Honda
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    well, it's all relative.

Using the rationale behind why the bumper on a Porsche costs so much more than the bumper on a Honda
    Exactly! they both do the same job but one is a lot more expensive than the other!!
    For those interested I have found the Phottix Cleon 11 to be a good workable solution.

Actually there are many china made wireless shutters for the D700. I've personally used the Yongnuo wireless trigger before. Its has a dual function, it can be used to trigger the camera shutter and also work as a remote flash trigger. Both the transmitter and receiver unit carries their own batteries, no tapping from the hotshoe or whatsoever. Hope this helps
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

Is there a wireless shutter remote that allows you to set the shutter speed duration more than 60 seconds for long exposure?
    In the eyes of the beholder!