Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which dslr camera brand and mode package with lens is suitable for Night Safari

Default Re: which dslr camera brand and mode package with lens is suitable for Night Safari

Quote Originally Posted by lionelim81 View Post
    Nobody recommend me pentax kr or k5 ?
    Ok, pl get Pentax K-r or K-5.

I'm not even sure what you are starting this topic for..

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

Opp... Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

Oop Sorry ...

Default Re: which dslr camera brand and mode package with lens is suitable for Night Safari

K5, A55, A580, D7000, all use the same sensor. But still, to me, not worth it. Just go there and enjoy.
    Alpha

and if you DO take photos, remember to SWITCH OFF THE AF-ILLUMINATOR light..
    this is often missed by PGs.. and if you can, turn down the LCD brightness.. we should respect the animals as well..

Agree with the suggestions mentioned before, i think if you do not mind the noise, any camera that has ISO more than 6400 would be good, fast lenses also help (careful with focusing, though..)

But i recommend just enjoy the trip.. I did bring my camera the last time i visited, but in the end decided that spending quality time with my GF there is more important.. we just took some memory photos at the entrance using her HP..

Taking photographs there will be really challenging, even for the seasoned PGs.. So for me, i would still bring my camera, maybe only PnS or my RF, for casual photos around the entrance where the lighting is not so challenging, just for taking those "i was here" pictures..

i am not saying you should not bring.. if you want, go ahead! it will be great if you get some pictures! i really hope you get some great ones and share them with us here!

cheers..
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

I did so.....
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=14

camera is just a tool.

any cam can do a job. it just depends how u use it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12