Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Fluid Pan head.

  1. #1

    Default Fluid Pan head.

    Hi guys,

    Quite sick of using ball heads and am looking for a small fluid pan head. Got any good recommendations? Did a quik google but usually come up with those large pan heads for video.
    Cant fit that on a Sirui T-1205X....
    Insert Ego Here

  2. #2
    Member hotwork77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    119'37.70"N 10347'39.19"E
    Posts
    1,353

    Default Re: Fluid Pan head.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaneMKII View Post
    Hi guys,

    Quite sick of using ball heads and am looking for a small fluid pan head. Got any good recommendations? Did a quik google but usually come up with those large pan heads for video.
    Cant fit that on a Sirui T-1205X....
    Not sounding cocky to you but I would personally recommend to you TK photo. They stock everything on Sirui and they would love to assist you in your quest. One of our moderators often frequent that shop and the service is quite good.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

  3. #3

    Default Re: Fluid Pan head.

    Steady. Thx bro. Quest updated.
    Insert Ego Here

  4. #4
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaneMKII
    Steady. Thx bro. Quest updated.
    You might want to take a look at induro pan heads phq series. You can find it in k13 and OP I think.

    http://www.indurogear.com/products_c...-PanHeads.html
    Last edited by daredevil123; 24th January 2011 at 03:09 PM.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Fluid Pan head.

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    You might want to take a look at induro pan heads phq series. You can find it in k13 and OP I think.

    http://www.indurogear.com/products_c...-PanHeads.html
    wao. looks pretty solid. and compact since handles can fold also... niceeeeee. Don't think will be cheap cauz well... they say good stuff don't come cheap. Will check it out too.
    Thx much!
    Insert Ego Here

  6. #6
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaneMKII

    wao. looks pretty solid. and compact since handles can fold also... niceeeeee. Don't think will be cheap cauz well... they say good stuff don't come cheap. Will check it out too.
    Thx much!
    Yes they are not too cheap. But dual pan platforms, gotta love that. This is perfect for panoramas.

    Or you can look at the ones from photoclam. But those start at $1,700
    Last edited by daredevil123; 24th January 2011 at 03:53 PM.

  7. #7
    Member hotwork77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    119'37.70"N 10347'39.19"E
    Posts
    1,353

    Default Re: Fluid Pan head.

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Yes they are not too cheap. But dual pan platforms, gotta love that. This is perfect for panoramas.

    Or you can look at the ones from photoclam. But those start at $1,700
    Bro...you are making me "gian" already. I am a simple man with simple gears but now want that super duper gear you recommend.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •