Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 78

Thread: SEED on 28 July 2004

  1. #1
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default SEED on 28 July 2004


    SEED on Wednesday, 28 July 2004
    @ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!



    For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

    Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

    Agenda:
    1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
    2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
    3. Just hang out and chill ...
    4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
    5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

    Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

    Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

  2. #2

    Default

    GO GO GO!!! hhheee.. will try to make it for this one...
    but as usual, no promise.....

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    GO GO GO!!! hhheee.. will try to make it for this one...
    but as usual, no promise.....
    chey...

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,811

    Default

    go go go
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    2,358

    Default

    hi, is it possible to get discount if i go? planning to get a manfrotto tripod...
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickmak
    hi, is it possible to get discount if i go? planning to get a manfrotto tripod...
    how abt discounts for any kind of equipment purchases? say 50%-70%? That'll be great. Mods? Is that a good suggestion?

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    how abt discounts for any kind of equipment purchases? say 50%-70%? That'll be great. Mods? Is that a good suggestion?
    What good suggestion!!!

    but... nah... dun think it feasible....

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    75

    Default

    i'll try to come.........r the Nikon Council there also ? need someone to check my D70 see got BF or FF or not cos images seems soft

    but scared go there see all the old birds' professional gears become gian

    u all dun ask for discount leh

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=660 <<<---------------

    wait he


  9. #9
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    how abt discounts for any kind of equipment purchases? say 50%-70%? That'll be great. Mods? Is that a good suggestion?
    Erm ... 50% to 70% discount? I doubt none of us here can exert this kind of influence. However, the only assurance I can give is that after speaking to the right people, you'll be able to make better informed purchases!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    Erm ... 50% to 70% discount? I doubt none of us here can exert this kind of influence. However, the only assurance I can give is that after speaking to the right people, you'll be able to make better informed purchases!
    i think...i have to run naked around penin to get a FULL 100% discount! GO GO GO

  11. #11

    Default

    To go or not to go... go lor... near by only.

  12. #12
    Member ransoma22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    KTV Lounge Hall
    Posts
    1,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    how abt discounts for any kind of equipment purchases? say 50%-70%? That'll be great. Mods? Is that a good suggestion?

    "Bor Ko Leng"..."Cannot.." ..."Bu ke Yi.. "
    Will cover the exclusive event if you want to run around...

  13. #13

    Default

    Channel 5 is the Official Station for the "Naked-Run-Around-Penin 2004"

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alex01sg
    Channel 5 is the Official Station for the "Naked-Run-Around-Penin 2004"
    UPZZZZ...i'll run around with my little cute 'S' on FIRE! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!

  15. #15

    Default

    Hi ...

    Am new to photography..would like to join the group to enhance my skills and knowledge..

    As I dunno anybody there ..wondering how it wld turn out to be...",)


    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi

    SEED on Wednesday, 28 July 2004
    @ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!



    For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 6.30pm onwards....

    Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

    Agenda:
    1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
    2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
    3. Just hang out and chill ...
    4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
    5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

    Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

    Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them!

  16. #16
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Yan
    Hi ...

    Am new to photography..would like to join the group to enhance my skills and knowledge..

    As I dunno anybody there ..wondering how it wld turn out to be...",)
    First of all welcome to ClubSNAP!

    Don't worry, all of us had our attended our SEED as a complete stranger just like you. However at the end of it, we usually don't leave without knowing someone.

    Take a step faith and we hope to meet you!

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Japan / China
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Yan
    Hi ...

    Am new to photography..would like to join the group to enhance my skills and knowledge..

    As I dunno anybody there ..wondering how it wld turn out to be...",)

    hehehe

    welcome!

    Mr AdamGoi will be there to give you all the help you needed to enhance your skills and knowledge. Just look for a tall guy fondling with his notebook computer....

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Catchment Area
    Posts
    2,441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    i think...i have to run naked around penin to get a FULL 100% discount! GO GO GO
    No kidding. We get all our cams ready on continuous mode to shoot you. The best shot wins the prize. Make yourself a moving target. Need a big flash. Some angmoh like to do that, called streaking.

    Bird shooters should be able to get that shot man.

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In my own world
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    Is the response good for the previous SEED? I', a newbie and have never been to SEED..Just wondering what u guys do there?

  20. #20

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by rainman
    Is the response good for the previous SEED? I', a newbie and have never been to SEED..Just wondering what u guys do there?
    comon down thiz time for ur 1zt SEED then .....


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •