Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63

Thread: is it just me...

  1. #41

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    Ya... 5 years one ClubSnap Good Service Medal...
    10 years one ClubSnap Long Service & Good Conduct Medal... Remember Hamilton watch also
    last time swatch watch, now hamilton watch? lol

    rolex watch tan ku ku....

  2. #42
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: is it just me...

    no reply in 4 days... hmm...

    i wonder if it will hit the 2 week mark

  3. #43

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    no reply in 4 days... hmm...

    i wonder if it will hit the 2 week mark
    Your photo very nice lah. Nothing to critique liao.

  4. #44
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Moving Chair View Post
    Your photo very nice lah. Nothing to critique liao.
    thanks for compliment

    to think i get my critique at kopitiam

  5. #45
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    thanks for compliment

    to think i get my critique at kopitiam
    Here's where the most honest answers will exist

  6. #46

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    thanks for compliment

    to think i get my critique at kopitiam
    Yeah I think posting ur pic in Kopitiam will get more critique than if you post it in Critique Corner. Want to try?

  7. #47

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    thanks for compliment

    to think i get my critique at kopitiam
    I find it nice, but I don't do IR so please don't take it as a critique. In fact critique should more or less have some suggestions.

  8. #48
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Yeah I think posting ur pic in Kopitiam will get more critique than if you post it in Critique Corner. Want to try?
    ok why not




    shoot me

  9. #49
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by The Moving Chair View Post
    I find it nice, but I don't do IR so please don't take it as a critique. In fact critique should more or less have some suggestions.
    IR is really much like normal photography. more dramatic yes, but still goes back to the basics of composition

  10. #50

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Somehow I found the trees distracting, since everything is like black and white and the trees just stand out, a bit distracting imo. I like how IR brought out the layers of the buildings but I didn't like how the trees turned out.

  11. #51

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    ok why not




    shoot me
    Got a feeling the photo is a little slanted to the right... could be an illusion due to the platform at the middle right

    Otherwise, nice shot. Is there a 'colour' version? Or is this an IR photo?
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

  12. #52

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    Got a feeling the photo is a little slanted to the right... could be an illusion due to the platform at the middle right

    Otherwise, nice shot. Is there a 'colour' version? Or is this an IR photo?
    I believe he shot it in IR.

    See, your thread in Critique Corner got 0 response, the one here got 2 already! The Critique Corner is outdated!

  13. #53
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Somehow I found the trees distracting, since everything is like black and white and the trees just stand out, a bit distracting imo. I like how IR brought out the layers of the buildings but I didn't like how the trees turned out.
    yep. my ir processing ended up with yellowish leaves i could convert to full bnw, and leaves turn white

  14. #54
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    Got a feeling the photo is a little slanted to the right... could be an illusion due to the platform at the middle right

    Otherwise, nice shot. Is there a 'colour' version? Or is this an IR photo?
    i suspect its the bridge. cause the horizion isnt the foot of bridge, but the river bank behind it.

    IR is marvelous at bringing out the depth

  15. #55

    Default Re: is it just me...

    You tempted me on IR with your photo... I'm tempted again... *URGH GOTTA.... RESIST... THE...URGE!!!! *
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

  16. #56
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: is it just me...

    hahaha! yes gogo. I used citiwide filter hehe! cheap cheap

  17. #57
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: is it just me...

    I think there are more in the B&S then the rest of the section ba...
    Last edited by wootsk; 26th January 2011 at 10:29 AM.

  18. #58
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    ok why not




    shoot me
    the effects of IR are too subtle, include more foliage will be better.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  19. #59
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    Ya... 5 years one ClubSnap Good Service Medal...
    10 years one ClubSnap Long Service & Good Conduct Medal... Remember Hamilton watch also
    2 more years to go for my medal.

  20. #60
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: is it just me...

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    the effects of IR are too subtle, include more foliage will be better.


    okkies.. I try grow more trees

    on a serious note ill try find a better angle...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •