Thread: Jusino JSN-AX254C-BT02

Default Jusino JSN-AX254C-BT02

Hi, anyone hv experience with the brand Jusino model JSN-AX254C-BT02 (Carbon Fiber) or JSN-AX255C before? I try to find the review for it, but no luck.
    If you hv expr with this tripod, would you mind to share your experience. Thanks for your time.

I had personally went over to rdp to try the 3 section tripod (CF). For its weight and build, I think the price is fair. But the price has been marked up comparing to the time it was first launched. The bundled ballhead is not satisfactory though.
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

Quote Originally Posted by Cowseye
    I had personally went over to rdp to try the 3 section tripod (CF). For its weight and build, I think the price is fair. But the price has been marked up comparing to the time it was first launched. The bundled ballhead is not satisfactory though.
    Thanks for your info.
    Anyone own one of that tripod? May be can share.

Default Re: Jusino JSN-AX254C-BT02

Quote Originally Posted by fensuy View Post
    Thanks for your info.
    Anyone own one of that tripod? May be can share.
    just got mine in a package with a shutter remote for $190... gonna try it on this weekend..

from what is see it's light and the ballhead is ok enough but dunno how long it can last as it said it's a new product..

oh yah.. the good thing is one of the leg can be detach to be a monopod.. so u save ur money from getting a monopod later...
    Ayie Lostarz | D7K | 18mm-105mm | 55mm - 200mm | SB - 700

You got a CF tripod with ballhead for $190?!?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cowseye View Post
    You got a CF tripod with ballhead for $190?!?!
    i want also

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayie Lostarz View Post
    just got mine in a package with a shutter remote for $190... gonna try it on this weekend..

from what is see it's light and the ballhead is ok enough but dunno how long it can last as it said it's a new product..

oh yah.. the good thing is one of the leg can be detach to be a monopod.. so u save ur money from getting a monopod later...
    kns. bro, urs is probably ax254, no C. urs is alu one, no way can be CF and so cheap cheat my feelign