Thread: Small bottle?

Default Small bottle?

Hey guys, looking for a small bottle that's tough. About the size of an Evian 330ml bottle, but not as tall. Anyone know of anything like that? I wanna fit it into my petite Domke F5XB bag (:
    Our pictures are our footprints. Its the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Default Re: Small bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by Headshotzx View Post
    Hey guys, looking for a small bottle that's tough. About the size of an Evian 330ml bottle, but not as tall. Anyone know of anything like that? I wanna fit it into my petite Domke F5XB bag (:
    Depends on how much you want to spend. You can try those water bottles used by long distance runners (those that they strapped to their running belt) or you can try this product call Platypus soft bottle (I saw them in Isetan), they fold flat!

http://www.fuelbelt.com/s.nl/sc.2/category.2391/.f

http://cascadedesigns.com/en/platypu...bottle/product
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

you can try the nalgene bottles. they have a small 400/500ml size that's pretty handy.
    www.colouredshots.com
    Kodak film disposable camera

Thanks for the recommendations guys! I wonder if the platypus bottle can stand upright :/

I know nalgene sells the larger 500ml bottles, but the 330ml evian is just right. If I can find something that's almost exactly like the evian except that it has a wide mouth then it'd be great.
    Our pictures are our footprints. Its the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Thanks for the recommendations guys! I wonder if the platypus bottle can stand upright :/
    Yes, it can (when it is filled up with water). I have it, so I know.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Haha that's what I meant! The less water it contains, the more shriveled up it gets?

Haha that's what I meant! The less water it contains, the more shriveled up it gets?
    Hahaha... ya, that's right. But they are great for storage. I use it for long runs, hiking etc... towards the end, you practically need not worry about the bottle taking up space or weight.

Might be worth a look I guess, since sometimes I only need that little bit of water so I'll fill it up halfway or something. How much didja get it for? At isetan? Any leaking etc? Cause I'm gonna be putting it next to a camera eh.. I know those small nalgenes won't leak.

why not sigg? i think those bottles are quite tough and small? if not, products from Nathan Hydration? Used by a lot of runners..
    - troubled undergrad -
    Olympus XA/Canon QL17 GIII flickr

kleankanteen

I have Lock & Lock and Komax bottles. Capacity range from 300-400ml.

Try to get those containers which are meant to be used over a prolonged period of time, i.e. 'real' water bottles; AFAIK, those mineral/distilled bottles are not meant for prolonged use ...

Welp, Nalgenes are out. Tried the smallest one and it couldn't fit cap pointed upwards in my bag.