Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1001

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

  1. #881

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Morning!
    Yeah should be ok for me. What time you guys meeting har? That shop open in the late afternoon only right?
    i told DD im free abt 12 plus or so, coz i got hosp duty in the morning....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  2. #882
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default

    For me, might be a bit later. Will have lunch w my dad.
    Say...2+?
    Exploring! :)

  3. #883

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    For me, might be a bit later. Will have lunch w my dad.
    Say...2+?
    aite... so sweet lunching with dad.....

    just drop a text to either of us, we will update you also
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  4. #884
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue

    aite... so sweet lunching with dad.....

    just drop a text to either of us, we will update you also
    Hahaha idiot...
    Ok see you guys later.
    Hope Jacobs managed to get good sunrise. Looked rather hazy this morning.
    Exploring! :)

  5. #885

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hahaha idiot...
    Ok see you guys later.
    Hope Jacobs managed to get good sunrise. Looked rather hazy this morning.
    yesh boss.... thank you for the wonderful compliment early in the morning.. heheheheh
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  6. #886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue

    aite... so sweet lunching with dad.....

    just drop a text to either of us, we will update you also


    All of you on leave today?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  7. #887

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post


    All of you on leave today?
    i everyday on leave lei now... hehehehe...

    u werking ar...??
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  8. #888
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88



    All of you on leave today?
    Hehehehe
    Exploring! :)

  9. #889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue

    i everyday on leave lei now... hehehehe...

    u werking ar...??
    Yes bro! I'm working!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra

    Hehehehe
    bro y smile smile??
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  10. #890
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Yes bro! I'm working!



    bro y smile smile??
    How's work?
    I've forgotten the feeling
    Exploring! :)

  11. #891

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Yes bro! I'm working!



    bro y smile smile??
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    How's work?
    I've forgotten the feeling
    wakakakaka, kevin so bad..

    smiles take half day lah, so long never see you man..
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #892
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    For me, might be a bit later. Will have lunch w my dad.
    Say...2+?
    2+ is good for me bros.

  13. #893
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Smiles, how's your company van? Still running?
    Exploring! :)

  14. #894
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Morning!
    Yeah should be ok for me. What time you guys meeting har? That shop open in the late afternoon only right?
    Bro.. you should feel good.. you got cited/copied.. the group should feel great/happy... Since it is an open forum, there will always be different comments.. since such outings are not of interest to some newbies, they just dont need to join.. since they know/learn so much on their own outings. They are their own experts..

    Second thing.. I think I know what u lot talking about, visiting/window shopping...

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    aite... so sweet lunching with dad.....
    just drop a text to either of us, we will update you also
    Hosp - what is happening.. bro...

    I need to buy the G/A base plate and also exchange a base-plate.. maybe need to call to confirm the time he is in shop.. If late afternoon, may also pop-by to change.

  15. #895
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    2+ is good for me bros.
    all right...
    which place first?
    Exploring! :)

  16. #896
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    all right...
    which place first?
    TK first.

  17. #897
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Bro.. you should feel good.. you got cited/copied.. the group should feel great/happy... Since it is an open forum, there will always be different comments.. since such outings are not of interest to some newbies, they just dont need to join.. since they know/learn so much on their own outings. They are their own experts..
    Yeah well... but I felt the joke was done in bad taste.
    I guess the dude hasn't reached the required level of maturity to have sensitivity for people's feelings. I'm pretty sure that when I was a decade younger I wasn't so immature. Anyway.... moving along...


    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Second thing.. I think I know what u lot talking about, visiting/window shopping...


    Hosp - what is happening.. bro...

    I need to buy the G/A base plate and also exchange a base-plate.. maybe need to call to confirm the time he is in shop.. If late afternoon, may also pop-by to change.
    Well, we were kinda discussing it right in front of ya
    Drop any one of us an SMS if you're heading there in the afternoon. See if we can meet up. Should be possible!
    Exploring! :)

  18. #898
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    TK first.
    roger that!
    Should I bring some tools, like a chainsaw or something for your center column? Maybe an axe?
    Exploring! :)

  19. #899
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Well, we were kinda discussing it right in front of ya
    Drop any one of us an SMS if you're heading there in the afternoon. See if we can meet up. Should be possible!
    look like you lot visiting a few places.. BIG BBB with Ang Pow money.. hehehehee.. please go ahead, me cant leave early afternoon..

    If you can confirm what time Mr. Wong is there.. do let me know via SMS.. I went down twice and miss him ... but if you lot (in particular DD) buying.. guess he will be there ...

  20. #900
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    roger that!
    Should I bring some tools, like a chainsaw or something for your center column? Maybe an axe?
    I think TK has the tools. LOL...

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •