Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1001

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

  1. #461
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    Bert how the secret project coming along...??? Curious lei


    Pan head settled already... kakakaka.... nodal pana set up is confirmed working swee...

    now configuration 2 is the harder one... still trying to figure out the V part... stay tuned...
    Last edited by daredevil123; 1st February 2011 at 12:26 PM.

  2. #462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    Pan head settled already... kakakaka.... nodal pana set up is confirmed working swee...

    now configuration 2 is the harder one... still trying to figure out the V part... stay tuned...
    Cool... First part done, can't wait to see the prototype ar... Hehehehe.... Got to admit yesterday was a small step but a giant leap towards more more more heavy stuffs in the future... Hahaahhah
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #463
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Happy happy... new dance new song!!! whooooooooott....



    I would take the creep out all your shots for you
    Stop at the composition if you asked me to.
    I'd do anything for you
    your wish is my command

    I could move a heavy lens when your hand is in my hand.
    Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
    There must be some other way to make you see.
    If it takes my heart and soul
    you know I'd pay the price.
    Every other ball head I have I'd gladly sacrifice.

    Oh you to me are everything
    The sweetest song that I could sing
    Oh baby
    Oh baby
    To you I guess I'm just a noob
    Who picks you up each time you're down
    Oh baby
    Oh baby
    You give me just a taste of love
    To build my shots upon.
    You know I've got the power bro
    To keep me holding on.
    So now you've got the best of me
    Come on and take the rest of me
    Oh baby
    Last edited by daredevil123; 1st February 2011 at 12:40 PM.

  4. #464
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Happy happy... new dance new song!!! whooooooooott....


    I would take the creep out all your shots for you
    Stop at the composition if you asked me to.
    I'd do anything for you
    your wish is my command

    I could move a heavy lens when your hand is in my hand.
    Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
    There must be some other way to make you see.
    If it takes my heart and soul
    you know I'd pay the price.
    Every other ball head I have I'd gladly sacrifice.

    Oh you to me are everything
    The sweetest song that I could sing
    Oh baby
    Oh baby
    To you I guess I'm just a noob
    Who picks you up each time you're down
    Oh baby
    Oh baby
    You give me just a taste of love
    To build my shots upon.
    You know I've got the power bro
    To keep me holding on.
    So now you've got the best of me
    Come on and take the rest of me
    Oh baby
    damn that's a good one!
    Exploring! :)

  5. #465
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    Cool... First part done, can't wait to see the prototype ar... Hehehehe.... Got to admit yesterday was a small step but a giant leap towards more more more heavy stuffs in the future... Hahaahhah
    wah I also wanna check it out... sounds mysterious and intriguing...
    Exploring! :)

  6. #466

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by quizesilver View Post
    huh u working thru the cny ??
    Ya,but no diff to me actually.i can't celebrate cny cos my granddad and uncle just passed away,so might as well work and earn more money

  7. #467

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah I also wanna check it out... sounds mysterious and intriguing...
    very interested to know what prototype is being made as well Haha

  8. #468
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Ya,but no diff to me actually.i can't celebrate cny cos my granddad and uncle just passed away,so might as well work and earn more money
    Got extra OT or just normal OT for the CNY period?
    Exploring! :)

  9. #469

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Ya,but no diff to me actually.i can't celebrate cny cos my granddad and uncle just passed away,so might as well work and earn more money

    nice positive thinking

  10. #470

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Got extra OT or just normal OT for the CNY period?
    i get a little more for working on cny.
    On a side note,i just got my ttsw!super happy Haha

  11. #471
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn

    i get a little more for working on cny.
    On a side note,i just got my ttsw!super happy Haha
    BBB is strong

  12. #472

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    BBB is strong
    waited almost 2 months for it liao Haha

  13. #473
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    HELLO.........

  14. #474
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    HELLO.........
    allooo

  15. #475
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    allooo
    Wa.. uncle Albert, you change your avatar? Are you a policeman?

  16. #476
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Wa.. uncle Albert, you change your avatar? Are you a policeman?
    Policeman? Nope... LOL...

  17. #477
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Policeman? Nope... LOL...
    Oh... but I prefer your old avatar...

  18. #478
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,311

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Ok.. tuition and home work time.... bye...

  19. #479
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Oh... but I prefer your old avatar...
    Er? which one? the one with the big mouths?

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Ok.. tuition and home work time.... bye...
    Have fun and work hard!

  20. #480
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    Er? which one? the one with the big mouths?

    Have fun and work hard!
    The big mouths have kept quiet
    Time to move on (for the time being). What say you?
    Exploring! :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •