Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1001

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

  1. #281
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    This is our icon. The 3 monkeys.
    Hello uncle Albert, no la... the picture is nice.. seems like there is a soft effect..
    i quite like it......

  2. #282

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    This is our icon. The 3 monkeys.
    where got monkeys, i thought we are war mongering, power hungry, empire building trio....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #283
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    where got monkeys, i thought we are war mongering, power hungry, empire building trio....

  4. #284
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Rain rain rain..............

  5. #285
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    where got monkeys, i thought we are war mongering, power hungry, empire building trio....
    LOL

    whoever thinks that have serious hallucinations...

    Too much LSD until head picha already. Probably need professional help at IMH...

  6. #286
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello uncle Albert, no la... the picture is nice.. seems like there is a soft effect..
    i quite like it......
    The 3 monkeys mah...

    We all have the orange hanging toy...

    See no evil, hear no evil, say no evil...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys

  7. #287
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    The 3 monkeys mah...

    We all have the orange hanging toy...

    See no evil, hear no evil, say no evil...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_wise_monkeys
    Yes I know... Actually want to go also... but today go pray to my grandma 100 days...

  8. #288

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    LOL

    whoever thinks that have serious hallucinations...

    Too much LSD until head picha already. Probably need professional help at IMH...
    wakakakaka... LSD.... hahahahaha.... rolling on the floor now.... hahahahahahahahah
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  9. #289
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    where got monkeys, i thought we are war mongering, power hungry, empire building trio....
    Akerue, I cant resist.. must post this one UP!!... the softer side of akerue
    Last edited by ClemC; 29th January 2011 at 08:37 PM.

  10. #290
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)


    Wa.. Akerue........

  11. #291

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Akerue, I cant resist.. must post this one UP!!... the softer side of akerue
    woit.. so big sia...

    wah never clean up lei.... skin not flawless... wakkakakakaa...

    yah yah, im just all soft and cuddly in the inside...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #292
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Akerue, I cant resist.. must post this one UP!!... the softer side of akerue
    nice catch. but how come never do skin smoothen ar?

  13. #293
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Yes I know... Actually want to go also... but today go pray to my grandma 100 days...
    Manita, next time loh. Quite fun actually. Our jumping shots today not as power... LOL

  14. #294

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    why do i sense, i goona get crack at by my dudes soon.....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #295
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Wa.. nice shots.......all so handsome.......
    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Hello uncle Albert, no la... the picture is nice.. seems like there is a soft effect..
    i quite like it......
    yo Miss Sunshine.. Great to see u posting on thread.. as mentioned DD123, Akerue and ZCA did all the hard work.. setting up the lights.. pose.. etc... the rest of us just need to put camera on point X and press button.. LOL ...

    soft effect is due to fungus on lens...







    ok.. ok... I did PP it in.. the legs not as nice as the faces..(of the three wise monkeys?)

  16. #296
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Manita, next time loh. Quite fun actually. Our jumping shots today not as power... LOL
    Yes, I love to... and I ma sure is fun too... Jumping shots not as power...

  17. #297
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    yo Miss Sunshine.. Great to see u posting on thread.. as mentioned DD123, Akerue and ZCA did all the hard work.. setting up the lights.. pose.. etc... the rest of us just need to put camera on point X and press button.. LOL ...

    soft effect is due to fungus on lens...







    ok.. ok... I did PP it in.. the legs not as nice as the faces..(of the three wise monkeys?)
    Hello uncle Clement,
    I think the photo is nice... and ya lo... cannot go today and still not feeling well...

  18. #298
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Yes, I love to... and I ma sure is fun too... Jumping shots not as power...
    Previous session we did jumps nicer...



    This morning's is not as good, all getting backaches, leg pain... etc... all old liao.

  19. #299
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    nice catch. but how come never do skin smoothen ar?
    did a bit.. agreed.. maybe need to do a bit more.. cannot let akerue be so macho!!...

  20. #300
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,313

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XI)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Previous session we did jumps nicer...



    This morning's is not as good, all getting backaches, leg pain... etc... all old liao.
    Ok now I know...
    All must loose weight... to jump higher..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •