Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: do u like green tea?

  1. #1

    Default do u like green tea?

    do u like green tea?

    tell me why you like green tea. pls support your claim with the latest scientific proof, else i will delete your post.

    We will select the best post and award the poster with a free xmm photo shoot...

    lai lai lai!!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    I like green tea because it helps fight tummy fat.

    http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/ar...a-benefits.htm
    Alpha

  3. #3
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    do u like green tea?

    tell me why you like green tea. pls support your claim with the latest scientific proof, else i will delete your post.

    We will select the best post and award the poster with a free xmm photo shoot...

    lai lai lai!!!
    I like green tea because it tastes like green tea

    Scientific proof- Google
    indie

  4. #4

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    I like green tea because it helps fight tummy fat.

    http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/ar...a-benefits.htm
    i like green tea because it helps keep the stomach flat. have you heard of green tea extract?

    Green tea keeps girls' stomachs flat, nice, and keeps them slim. so we'll have more XMM to shoot

  5. #5
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i like green tea because it helps keep the stomach flat. have you heard of green tea extract?

    Green tea keeps girls' stomachs flat, nice, and keeps them slim. so we'll have more XMM to shoot
    thts wad they say in taiwan when i went there too

    not true
    indie

  6. #6
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    i like green tea.

    cause i said so. LOLLOL

  7. #7

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    thts wad they say in taiwan when i went there too

    not true
    you have to eat green tea cakes too.. green tea chicken...green tea bread. everything has to be GREEN TEA.. hahaha. forgot to mention that.

    just kidding.

    depends on your lifestyle too. and how much sugar you take in.

  8. #8

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    i like green tea.

    cause i said so. LOLLOL
    u r the best.

    i hereby declare u the seasonal winner for the Wo Ai GreenTea competition...

    here is your xmm:


  9. #9
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    can anyone care to explain to me where is the origin of this Green Tea from?
    I mean not the green tea from what country, is how is this Green Tea came about?

    why is this Green Tea thingy related to XMM model shoot?
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  10. #10
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    so sorry for the noob question, as I don't join organize group XMM model photoshoots.

    hope the senior, regular, expert of XMM models shooters can enlighten me.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  11. #11
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    can anyone care to explain to me where is the origin of this Green Tea from?
    I mean not the green tea from what country, is how is this Green Tea came about?

    why is this Green Tea thingy related to XMM model shoot?
    i could had sworn it started wiht a certain horse that travels in the night. and if the number is right, this year 35 year old that was where i first saw this

  12. #12
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    u r the best.

    i hereby declare u the seasonal winner for the Wo Ai GreenTea competition...

    here is your xmm:

    wa so hairy. must shave

  13. #13

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    wa so hairy. must shave
    Please don't critique the model!

    You know how GWCs feel only the composition and technique should be critiqued. The model can never be critiqued, she is their prrrrrreeeecccciiiouuusssss.

    Alpha

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    tell me why you like green tea. pls support your claim with the latest scientific proof, else i will delete your post.
    You can delete post?

    Okay show us.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    can anyone care to explain to me where is the origin of this Green Tea from?
    I mean not the green tea from what country, is how is this Green Tea came about?

    why is this Green Tea thingy related to XMM model shoot?
    Drinking green tea helps cools your system down as XMM model shoots sometimes may induce some standing up.

  16. #16
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    I like green tea because it taste good with Martell..

    But later I changed to soda cos it taste even better!

  17. #17
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Green tea give me wings de

  18. #18
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Green tea give me wings de
    red bull gives u what then?

  19. #19
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Green tea give me wings de
    That will turn you into a flying goat.

  20. #20

    Default Re: do u like green tea?

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Green tea give me wings de
    so does a pack of sanitary napkins.

    eww

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •