Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    No. Leaving the pricetags on the M9 and the lens helps.
    i don't have m9.. nvm i go ntuc later and buy green tea... what brand is good har?

  2. #22
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Quote Originally Posted by hazmee View Post
    Need help from bros here... Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?
    7D with the fps to capture all the actions and the lingerie mishaps .. never miss a split second ..

  3. #23

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    i don't have m9.. nvm i go ntuc later and buy green tea... what brand is good har?
    Good question....

    Which tea for lingerie shoot? Gold Kili or Pokka?
    Alpha

  4. #24
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    How come no one suggest 3D camera... more live like viewing from difference angle.

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  5. #25

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    How come no one suggest 3D camera... more live like viewing from difference angle.
    Because he only said 7D or 5D. So must consider... Width, Height, Depth, Smell, Taste. That's 5D.

    7D, can add Texture and Sound. There lor, 7D it is!

    3D too low end already.



    *ducks and runs for cover because of the corny jokes*
    Alpha

  6. #26
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    best cam is your eyes. the memory stays forever unless u get senile.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    dun forget the crop factor of the 7D can get up closer.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Because he only said 7D or 5D. So must consider... Width, Height, Depth, Smell, Taste. That's 5D.

    7D, can add Texture and Sound. There lor, 7D it is!

    3D too low end already.



    *ducks and runs for cover because of the corny jokes*
    aiyo.. get a video camera lah.. best!!

  9. #29

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    aiyo.. get a video camera lah.. best!!
    NEX-VG10 it is then!

  10. #30

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    7D can shoot HD at 60 fps... good for slow motion playback.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    with fujifilm Finepix HS20 EXR, you have high speed video capture at up to 320fps.

    it offers 24-720mm zoom.. yes u can zoom..

    u can shoot bird also...



    fujifilm. life is interesting!

  12. #32

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    with fujifilm Finepix HS20 EXR, you have high speed video capture at up to 320fps.

    it offers 24-720mm zoom.. yes u can zoom..

    u can shoot bird also...



    fujifilm. life is interesting!
    Can play back the nosebleed in extra slow-mo
    Alpha

  13. #33

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    But all men only got 1D... where your 5D and 7D comes from?
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

  14. #34

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    But all men only got 1D... where your 5D and 7D comes from?
    Thailand.
    Alpha

  15. #35

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKami View Post
    But all men only got 1D... where your 5D and 7D comes from?
    5D = five men together..
    7D = 7 men together


  16. #36
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    this one better, you can shoot yourself in lingerie.

    Solid lah!!

  17. #37
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazmee
    Need help from bros here... Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?
    Hello kitty cam w bling bling pl

  18. #38

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Fuji Instax

  19. #39

    Default Re: Which cam for lingerie shoot? 5D Mark II or 7D?

    Topic has derailed, im sure TS has lots of answers by now. What matters is the person behind the cam, and in front of cam. Not the cam. Good luck!
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •