Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1006

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

  1. #241
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Aiyo... The Master scared people find out about this super magical rule......... So I think he deleted his post. Luckily I captured his wisdom here:

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=30
    so wise until you must remind yourself of it on your signature...

  2. #242
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Oh so tats Rythem of odds.. nv hear before.. wah an eye opener indeed...
    Let me edit my signature.....

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Let me edit my signature.....
    i google rythem... got this leh... maybe got other meaning...
    http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/RYTHEM/

  4. #244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball
    Oh so tats Rythem of odds.. nv hear before.. wah an eye opener indeed...
    We are graced by Master's wisdom. All must bow in submission.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #245
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    i google rythem... got this leh... maybe got other meaning...
    http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/RYTHEM/
    Sony!!!!

    Master is actually Sony Fanboy is disguise.

    I'm going to BBB TS lens and use it on Sony body!!!!

  6. #246

  7. #247
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Let me edit my signature.....


    No wonder u haven attain enlightenment yet.. lol
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  8. #248
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    i google rythem... got this leh... maybe got other meaning...
    http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/RYTHEM/
    Wah, why suddenly becum Jp xmm group disbanded
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #249

  10. #250
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    get them anrrested..#$#$%@#$@$#$#$#$@#$@#$$#%^$%&^@!$
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #251
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/21/sc...ml?ref=science

    Pay it forward now!

    Start crafting tests for newbies!

  12. #252
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Later i will try adding Rythem of Odds into Wiki

    Rythem of Odds - A series of sound or action make to confuse others when you feel all odds are against you.

    Last edited by Leong23; 21st January 2011 at 10:37 AM.

  13. #253
    Member Deyeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Morning ....

    I hate SQL queries .......
    40D|BG-E2N|24-105L F4.0 IS USM |70-200L F2.8 IS USM

  14. #254
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Deyeno View Post
    Morning ....

    I hate SQL queries .......
    I hate clearing emails.......

  15. #255
    Member Deyeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    get them anrrested..#$#$%@#$@$#$#$#$@#$@#$$#%^$%&^@!$
    Arrested why ?

    Lions are not on the endangered list and in singapore you can eat alligator, crocodile, ostrich meat, among other foods, which is considered exotic. Same as other Asean, you can get plenty of other exotic food like monkey brains, turtle soup, the list could go on, but you wouldnt see this in Western Countries.

    In South Africa each year there is a set amount of licences sold to hunt big game in the National Parks, which include lion, elephant, cape buffalo, rhino, most of that meat is sold. The money derived from selling the licences to hunt, is then used for the management of the park.

    For the National Parks, its called animal management.

    Could I do this No, but I do know people in Singapore whom do, and pay big money to do so. I just dont believe in killing an animal for pleasure, but a different story your life is threatened or you need food.

    All part of life.
    Last edited by Deyeno; 21st January 2011 at 10:50 AM.
    40D|BG-E2N|24-105L F4.0 IS USM |70-200L F2.8 IS USM

  16. #256
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Later i will try adding Rythem of Odds into Wiki

    Rythem of Odds - A series of sound or action make to confuse others when you feel all odds are against you.


  17. #257
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,700

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    i google rythem... got this leh... maybe got other meaning...
    http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/RYTHEM/
    I also can't find any relevant info on google

    Then I went to ask a my photographer friend what is rythem of odds, he suan me for not even able to spell properly

    I think he don't know this rule so suan me to cover up

  18. #258
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    I also can't find any relevant info on google

    Then I went to ask a my photographer friend what is rythem of odds, he suan me for not even able to spell properly

    I think he don't know this rule so suan me to cover up
    Try asking from your musician friends......

  19. #259
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    today breakfast.....


  20. #260
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Deyeno View Post
    Arrested why ?

    Lions are not on the endangered list and in singapore you can eat alligator, crocodile, ostrich meat, among other foods, which is considered exotic. Same as other Asean, you can get plenty of other exotic food like monkey brains, turtle soup, the list could go on, but you wouldnt see this in Western Countries.

    In South Africa each year there is a set amount of licences sold to hunt big game in the National Parks, which include lion, elephant, cape buffalo, rhino, most of that meat is sold. The money derived from selling the licences to hunt, is then used for the management of the park.

    For the National Parks, its called animal management.

    Could I do this No, but I do know people in Singapore whom do, and pay big money to do so. I just dont believe in killing an animal for pleasure, but a different story your life is threatened or you need food.

    All part of life.
    The reaction frm me called for just like the way cats are being adored here.. Being a Cat lover that ranged from domestic house cats to strays and big cats like Cheetah, leopard and Lion (Could explain much but i felt a strong affinty towards such big cats more than anything else.. maybe got to do with my horoscope? i m Leo btw). We couldnt help it in that case then if the guy doing the killing is on a proper job. and his livehood depends on it, If thats part of life, i gladly accept... But given a choice, i will siam and boycott these kind of place at all costs.. Cant take it lying down tat i cant help thinking that the source of all these might be due to illegal poaching instead of hunting like wad u mentioned above.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •