Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CVIII

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-

You all take many pictures sia

I think many ppls thot we are siao.

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVIII

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I thot someone said before will leave us for good???? So thick skin, even he post his photo, I also not friending this type of attention seeker.

Go get a life, lonely middle age man.
    Thank you.

Yes i hear.

My apology for stepping your on your teo.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Cow cow please whatapp those photo to me!

Yet despite the employment situation, the United States economy continues to recover. Consumer spending is up and investment and corporate profits are doing fine. So how is it possible that by some indications we are currently living in the worst economic conditions since the early 20th century, and by other measures we are living in the most economically productive time in all of history?

Here’s a simple story to explain part of this complex picture. A business owner is hit hard in 2009 by the recession and for reasons of cash flow and profitability is forced to fire one of her 20 employees. Some time passes, 2010 comes around, and sales are all back to normal. The business owner has learned to make do with the smaller staff. In terms of output per worker, the business is actually more productive than before.

This caricature is more or less the nature and scale of what has occurred in the U.S. economy over the past 18 months. About one in 20 labor force participants lost their jobs, yet sales are back to normal. The obvious but uncomfortable implication is that many of those workers were not adding much value to their companies in the first place. In other words, there had been many “zero marginal productivity jobs” on the books, propped up by the previous boom and the housing bubble.
    http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate...s-arent-needed

HAHA

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    You all take many pictures sia
    fun lor.
    we're all tourists okay!
    don't see us no up hor!!!

I thot someone said before will leave us for good???? So thick skin, even he post his photo, I also not friending this type of attention seeker.

Maybe he is missing you?

heng at least the pictures involving food came out okay.
    looking through the images taken on the film camera now.

Tonight we really eat eat eat and laugh laugh laugh non-stop.
    Sure you can laugh laugh laugh because you are the only male there.

ya. really attention seeker.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Dear (please provide us with your real name)

Your image linked below is being considered for the NatureScapes.Net 2010 Image of the Year Awards and has made it to the final round of judging.

Before final selections can be made, we need the following provided to us no later than this Saturday, January 22, 2011.

- A short write up of no more than 500 words describing the image. The description should include the location, a description of the image itself, any technical information you feel relevant, and the gear used to create the image. (REQUIRED)
    - If you wish, a short bio and link to your website, not to exceed 200 words. (OPTIONAL)
    - Your image, sized to 750 pixels on the longest side without a frame of any kind. Please do not include a copyright or watermark on your image. Winning images will have a copyright applied to them by NatureScapes.Net. (REQUIRED)

Because the Image of the Year competition is time sensitive, we ask that you respond to this email as soon as possible and provide the requested information by the deadline above in order to remain eligible for an award.

We look forward to hearing back from you regarding your image. Congratulations on making it to the final round!

Kind regards,
    The NatureScapes.Net Team

congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    heng at least the pictures involving food came out okay.
    looking through the images taken on the film camera now.

Did you eat the food the man who rubbed his nose cooked?

Dear Yan Leong,

Your image linked below is being considered for the NatureScapes.Net 2010 Image of the Year Awards and has made it to the final round of judging.

Before final selections can be made, we need the following provided to us no later than this Saturday, January 22, 2011.

- A short write up of no more than 500 words describing the image. The description should include the location, a description of the image itself, any technical information you feel relevant, and the gear used to create the image. (REQUIRED)

- If you wish, a short bio and link to your website, not to exceed 200 words. (OPTIONAL)

- Your image, sized to 750 pixels on the longest side without a frame of any kind. Please do not include a copyright or watermark on your image. Winning images will have a copyright applied to them by NatureScapes.Net. (REQUIRED)

Because the Image of the Year competition is time sensitive, we ask that you respond to this email as soon as possible and provide the requested information by the deadline above in order to remain eligible for an award.

We look forward to hearing back from you regarding your image. Congratulations on making it to the final round!

Kind regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Did you eat the food the man who rubbed his nose cooked?
    no!
    so gross la hahahahaha

OMG, my english damn suck........must ask my girl to write for me.....

wheeeeee char kuay tiao from Jonkers street

Dear Yan Leong,

Kind regards,

Dear Yan Leong,

Kind regards,

congrats!
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    wheeeeee char kuay tiao from Jonkers street

So nice place to shoot street.

Walking to ATM and maybe buy some food!
    I'm a cow with a camera