Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Beer Trip: 一群酒鬼游马来 (Gunung Ledang Resort - Mt.Ophir - 15~16 Jan 2011)

Default Re: Beer Trip: 一群酒鬼游马来 (Gunung Ledang Resort - Mt.Ophir - 15~16 Jan 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by nik34 View Post
    Drinking session is part of the plan but this one not really.

Man..We had a great time playing waterpolo in the pool,thanks bro Greg for helping me
    with this shots & i belive he got more action shots during the game.
    Thanks Lawrence to start up the thread. Actually I can not see any pictures due to the company firewall. I believe they are good shots, and I can't wait to see them tonight!
    Yes, I got some shots during the waterpolo, definitely the first thing from my side to share!
    Tune in tonight...

Default Re: Beer Trip: 一群酒鬼游马来 (Gunung Ledang Resort - Mt.Ophir - 15~16 Jan 2011)

MAy i know how far does it takes to reach the Mt Ophir?

if staying overnight, where is best? any town around to roam for food?

am thinking of doing a 1 night or day trip just to get near to nature.

tia

Sorry for not joining as I told Ben I'm not in good health due to flu.

Looks like u guys having fun. haha.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

Drinking session is part of the plan but this one not really.

Pin-up calender in the works?

Seriously, FW has killer biceps. No wonder his shots are always steady.
    Brand loyalty? Pffttt...| Got Flickr?
    I shoot JPEG (got a problem with that?)

Quote Originally Posted by ohok1973 View Post
    MAy i know how far does it takes to reach the Mt Ophir?

if staying overnight, where is best? any town around to roam for food?

am thinking of doing a 1 night or day trip just to get near to nature.

tia
    It takes about 2-3 hours of drive from SG to mt. ophir
    u can visit www.ledang.com
    or u can contact my dad at ophir55@singnet.com.sg for infos and bookings.

The place is actually next to a town called Tangkak, which is also the exit u take along the NS highways.
    That town happens to be my hometown, so yes, there're tonnes of good food there :P. To name a few famous ones, bahkuteh, beef noodles.
    one there's a bunch of SG supercar club guys drove down their red horses, yellow bulls and astons down there just to eat the bahkuteh.
    I particularly like the bahkuteh, and then there's this wanton noodle in the small town between Tangkak and the mountain.
    And many many more!

Looks good to me. The photo in the gallery needs to be updated with our pentaxian latest photos, good for the purpose of marketing.

Great place to relax, refresh and away from city life and a great place for macros and nature lovers. Quite sure I will drive over there for a night or two, this yr. (family outing)

Wow, but quite near to malacca already.

marcus

Quote Originally Posted by evolutioner View Post

The place is actually next to a town called Tangkak, which is also the exit u take along the NS highways.
    That town happens to be my hometown, so yes, there're tonnes of good food there :P. To name a few famous ones, bahkuteh, beef noodles.
    one there's a bunch of SG supercar club guys drove down their red horses, yellow bulls and astons down there just to eat the bahkuteh.
    I particularly like the bahkuteh, and then there's this wanton noodle in the small town between Tangkak and the mountain.
    And many many more!
    wonderful! thanks for the info

And many many more!
    U always want ti have a getaway... But I cannot go there, I dun have a ride to bring me there...
    I dunno!!!
    It's banana-zero-neh. :)

Come " Ah bang " try this.

Dove's models
    PENTAX l OldKMan

Top grade palm seed anyone?

PENTAX l OldKMan

Come " Ah bang " try this.

Dove's models
    they are poisoning nature!

at least they got some nature to poison, what we have in singapore? newater??
    flickr
    ... I'm not a photographer yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by dannyfoxy View Post
    at least they got some nature to poison, what we have in singapore? newater??
    there's definitely better scenery there but are u sure that SG has "no nature" ?

this thing is quite normal over there..
    that why sometimes the nature takes its revenge via certain "accidents".

by the way, did u guys go down into the waterfalls for a chilling session?
    the water is much cleaner than those in the pool in fact..
    Last edited by evolutioner; 18th January 2011 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by detritus View Post
    there's definitely better scenery there but are u sure that SG has "no nature" ?
    Have la. Nature park in bukit timah. Can walk up mah. Oso have biggest man-made waterfall in bird park, using pumps, no natural water-falls. Newater, a lot.....

2 weeks ago I was in kota tinggi resort for 1 night. Was also in the water-fall area too. Think water is refreshing. Next destination will be evolutioner father's place, to enjoy the nice environment, something sorely lacking here.

Bring your voigtlander there with all your accesories. won't regret man...

marcus

Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    Have la. Nature park in bukit timah. Can walk up mah. Oso have biggest man-made waterfall in bird park, using pumps, no natural water-falls. Newater, a lot.....

2 weeks ago I was in kota tinggi resort for 1 night. Was also in the water-fall area too. Think water is refreshing. Next destination will be evolutioner father's place, to enjoy the nice environment, something sorely lacking here.

Bring your voigtlander there with all your accesories. won't regret man...

marcus
    i'll bring mine if u'll bring yours can have a voigtlander shoot-out there.

wah... now became voigtlander duel...

wah... now became voigtlander duel...
    one that i will bravely attempt but most likely lose

Marcus is definitely more adept at maximizing the potential of this lens. i'm still figuring it out

Default Re: Gunung Ledang Resort ( Mt.Ophir ) 15-16 Jan 2011

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Man, me really looks like a 酒鬼 shall we remove it

... Specially thanks to Ben / Fengwei & a man that we need to thanks him, Mr bernard
    for given a kick start for this wonderful trip.

Start with my humble shots.
    So fast you start the thread! I like your water fall shot.

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    I'd call this trip: 一群酒鬼游马来
    I was asking SK how to 对联 your 一群酒鬼游马来, somehow I couldn't find something that suits!

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Thanks to FW, Ben, Bernard to making all the arrangements. It was a great outing
    Let's make sure this is a regular thing from now on. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    Thanks to Ben, Fengwei & Bernal for given a kick start for this wonderful trip.

Here mine...
    YT, no probs. Lots of excellent work must go to Ben for coordinating with Mr Tey, and FengWei for making sure that we have a sizable group.

Man... you guys are really fast. I haven't even downloaded any of my pictures yet. Will share 1 or 2 water fall shots once I get round to edit them.
    Last edited by hjbyeo; 18th January 2011 at 06:01 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast