Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 143

Thread: Your: Secondary School

  1. #21
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Eh shorts got advantage ok. Very cooling one

    Cat high no aircon everywhere mah, even the hall also most of the time dun on aircon, so wear shorts gd for us

    I'm out of there alr btw, miss my teachers, esp my math and history teacher (my history teacher always fly aeroplane when i go back to visit while i was in jc...grr)
    during 3rd/4th year, the guys get to wear long white pants and they are proud of it..
    蓮花仙子

  2. #22

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Eh shorts got advantage ok. Very cooling one

    Cat high no aircon everywhere mah, even the hall also most of the time dun on aircon, so wear shorts gd for us

    I'm out of there alr btw, miss my teachers, esp my math and history teacher (my history teacher always fly aeroplane when i go back to visit while i was in jc...grr)
    when did you graduate? my math teacher in sec 3 was Denis Leong. i heard he's still there.

    and the principal is still Mr Lee Hak Boon eh?

  3. #23

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    during 3rd/4th year, the guys get to wear long white pants and they are proud of it..
    Hahaha yes!! still rmbr the first day wearing those white pants, everyone was so proud and comparing here and there

  4. #24

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    when did you graduate? my math teacher in sec 3 was Denis Leong. i heard he's still there.

    and the principal is still Mr Lee Hak Boon eh?
    Yeah I heard he's still there. Graduated in 2008. Mine is Mr. Paul Lee, I think he was quite new at the time he taught us (new in cat high, he taught elsewhere before). He just pretend not to hear anything when some people shout vulgarities when they can't solve their math problems, unless there's another teacher walking by

    I also heard the dear principal asked for donations on the first day of school (that's after I graduated)
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha yes!! still rmbr the first day wearing those white pants, everyone was so proud and comparing here and there
    We cat high guys are proud of our green shorts!

  5. #25

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    From a Religious school in Taman Jurong.(Now new building wor)

    My vice-principle also act as our 2nd language teacher hate me so much. Still remember she knew we always talk abt her height and boasted that its only her in the family that is short, school carnival came and we found out yeah, she is the one shorter than the rest but the rest is still shorter from us!! lol. I have nothing against short ppl but I hated her. SERIOUSLY hate her. A two head devil, always kena caned by her everytime I misspelled one word and I am the only one whom has to do 200 squats with every misspelled words. Once I made 5 errors, she let me excuse on all subject that day just to do 1000 squats in the middle of the square. After 1000, I fell down with Fever. I even have to stay in a Mortuary room for half freaking day with a classmate for the same mistake!! blardy scary room. I fall sick for 5 days. Complained to mother, mother meet her and I dunno how she sweet talk my mom. I went home kena caned by my mom. But revenge is sweet, I made her malu one time when she announced the class that I will never ever pass my 2nd language and failed miserably in the test. Well guess what, I got A*. After that she lay low. But I have to thank her for giving me determination to beat her words.

    My Math/english Teacher has two sides on me. When she teaches Math, she knew I sux big time. Always kena scold. But when she teaches English, I was the Apple. Kns!

    My History teacher called me Professor coz I always very attentive in her class coz I like History and always the one to answer correctly.While the rest suck thumb.

    The most scary is my Discipline teacher, wah piang. When she walks out of the office. All of us run like mad dog. Her Public caning is the worst kind. She got reported to police once by parent for caning their daughter for failed in spelling. in her fit of anger she didnt realized the wood she used has a nail. That poor girl palm was ripped & blood splattered even how much she told her to stop, but she didnt due to rage. After that incident, she start to mellow down but still has this aura of Ultimate Warrior in WWF.
    My Flickr iownthislensthatlensthislensthatlens

  6. #26

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Yeah I heard he's still there. Graduated in 2008. Mine is Mr. Paul Lee, I think he was quite new at the time he taught us (new in cat high, he taught elsewhere before). He just pretend not to hear anything when some people shout vulgarities when they can't solve their math problems, unless there's another teacher walking by

    I also heard the dear principal asked for donations on the first day of school (that's after I graduated)

    We cat high guys are proud of our green shorts!
    Back then, Cat high guys were always hitting on St Nics and PLMGS girls wonder if its still the case now

  7. #27
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    my parents forced me take up Home Econs.. and i failed big time... !
    Tailored pants and skirts, sew all wrongly and cannot fit in, and I broke quite a few machines.
    Cookery class, kept forgetting to put certain ingredients and I even broke a beating bowl while beating the eggs.

    and erhem...I still can't cook now..

    oh yah, most memorable, sneaked out of school during Bible class a couple of times, and finally got caught.
    蓮花仙子

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore/Central
    Posts
    423

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Nobody from sec school in the east?


  9. #29
    Senior Member velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    PARISris , Singapore
    Posts
    2,627

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    im from Ngee Ann Secondary

  10. #30

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by ricsal View Post
    The most scary is my Discipline teacher, wah piang. When she walks out of the office. All of us run like mad dog. Her Public caning is the worst kind. She got reported to police once by parent for caning their daughter for failed in spelling. in her fit of anger she didnt realized the wood she used has a nail. That poor girl palm was ripped & blood splattered even how much she told her to stop, but she didnt due to rage. After that incident, she start to mellow down but still has this aura of Ultimate Warrior in WWF.
    Wah scary sia, nowadays if got blood all the teachers scared alr, cuz confirm dua dai ji with parents. They don't even dare to use cane unless the student committed some really serious offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Back then, Cat high guys were always hitting on St Nics and PLMGS girls wonder if its still the case now
    I think so, yes. At least my batch still like that. My house very near St Nicks, but somehow I've never really felt particularly attracted to any st. nicks' girl even though they kind of flood the bus I take home (there's only one bus in that area unless you walk out)

  11. #31
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    when did you graduate? my math teacher in sec 3 was Denis Leong. i heard he's still there.

    and the principal is still Mr Lee Hak Boon eh?
    YESSSS i graduated from the pri sch 2 years ago!!
    indie

  12. #32
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Back then, Cat high guys were always hitting on St Nics and PLMGS girls wonder if its still the case now
    LOL it still is- brother and sister sch mah
    indie

  13. #33
    Moderator nitewalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,628
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    I was from Victoria School, anyone?

  14. #34

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    I'm still studying in Secondary school, haha.

    Well, my physics teacher is one to chats with me about camera stuffs, while my design and tech teacher chats with me about cars and gadgets..

    Used to create lots of trouble back when I'm in Primary school where especially in primary 6, i used to bully my younger school mates, but quieten down when I proceeded on to secondary school.

    Recently back to school reopen of 2011, my teachers who added me on facebook kept asking me questions on camera stuffs, like whether this camera is good, that camera is good.. LOL..
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  15. #35
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    I'm still studying in Secondary school, haha.

    Well, my physics teacher is one to chats with me about camera stuffs, while my design and tech teacher chats with me about cars and gadgets..

    Used to create lots of trouble back when I'm in Primary school where especially in primary 6, i used to bully my younger school mates, but quieten down when I proceeded on to secondary school.

    Recently back to school reopen of 2011, my teachers who added me on facebook kept asking me questions on camera stuffs, like whether this camera is good, that camera is good.. LOL..
    Young camera encyclopaedia
    LOL ur teachers are so cool...And frenly my sch they dont care abt our personal lives...
    indie

  16. #36
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    oo..interesting to see the various schs

    i'm RVHS. share with u soemthing lame.

    our old campus was at teban garden.
    when i go to the sch, i was in the next campus, beside commonwealth mrt.
    then half a year later, pingpong to the old SAJC campus.
    now kenna pingpong to jurong point.

    one of my fav teacher is mrs lee. she is strict, she is direct, but she is a very nice teacher. all her ex students love her to bits, even though we get scolded so often. we respect her a great deal and she is an amazing teacher.

    my not so fav principal is the current one. partly is the way he pushes his weird policies which comes at an expense to the students of other ccas/groups. something i cannot agree and would never agree on.

  17. #37

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by leowyien View Post
    LOL it still is- brother and sister sch mah
    i had one ex-colleague. she's from st nicks. she said one thing to me which i'll never forget:

    "no wonder you're so irritating! you're from CAT HIGH!"

  18. #38
    Member leowyien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    859

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i had one ex-colleague. She's from st nicks. She said one thing to me which i'll never forget:

    "no wonder you're so irritating! You're from cat high!"
    hahahaha lolol!!!

    Cat high ftw!!
    indie

  19. #39
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    I am from Henderson Sec School we are famous for producing super hiao and chio ah lian..

  20. #40
    Moderator nitewalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,628
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Your: Secondary School

    Quote Originally Posted by chillicutter View Post
    I am from Henderson Sec School we are famous for producing super hiao and chio ah lian..

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •