Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1009

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

  1. #941

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    She dunno anything......lol

    I just need to tell her correcting in PS will drop the quality.....she confirm tell me don't correct too much.

    I'm soooooo bad. ;bsmilie:


    you very lucky she dun surf here.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #942
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN



    you very lucky she dun surf here.
    She don't surf net.....only play a bit of facebook, the lappy that I brought her is collecting dust since she got iPhone.

  3. #943
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    The all happen that suddenly a few of her friends start getting DSLR and start showing off, she show them my flickr and they tone down said she so fortunate that she got someone to learn from, this is when she want to learn.....not because she really like it......so I just very slowly teach her all the basic.

    Before that she already know how to operate all my camera so that she can shoot me when we go holiday.

  4. #944

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    She don't surf net.....only play a bit of facebook, the lappy that I brought her is collecting dust since she got iPhone.
    I intro her to CS iPhone apps.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #945

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    The all happen that suddenly a few of her friends start getting DSLR and start showing off, she show them my flickr and they tone down said she so fortunate that she got someone to learn from, this is when she want to learn.....not because she really like it......so I just very slowly teach her all the basic.

    Before that she already know how to operate all my camera so that she can shoot me when we go holiday.
    Power of peer pressure.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #946
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN

    I intro her to CS iPhone apps.
    Lol, she damn lazy one......read book can lah, even facebook, she just have it to entertain her friend a bit.....

  7. #947

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

    okie... big boss call liao. gotta jo-kang.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  8. #948
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN

    Power of peer pressure.
    That why I also not very rush to teach her, unless she want it for herself.

  9. #949
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    That why I also not very rush to teach her, unless she want it for herself.
    She needs to get a D3s to silence her frds

  10. #950
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    You are so dead dead dead.

    Now she knows how much you can get by selling all the stuff if needed....
    Ya lo.. Oneday I see all the items so familiar posted up for fire sale by a mysterious nick (maybe Hardhardball) den I know wad happened Liao
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #951
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83

    She needs to get a D3s to silence her frds
    All her friends are those hanging DSLR go shopping type one.

  12. #952
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    does this mean, your wife is lurking here too?
    She don't la.. Bt she will know if I stay up late or not...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #953
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball

    She don't la.. Bt she will know if I stay up late or not...
    You never know.....maybe now she is at office monitoring CS......

  14. #954
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Aiyo must plan one.....that why that day when she said she want to shoot building, I bring her to MICA and let her shoot with 28-300, she adjust until vomit blood because of the distortion......And we proceed to SHM and use the 24PCE, she was so happy that by turning a knob everything is straight.......so next time she found out, she also LL, because she know why I bbb the lens......
    Wait till ur married n hav kids see whether the outcome still the same nt
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  15. #955
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball

    Wait till ur married n hav kids see whether the outcome still the same nt
    That why now must stock up lenses for the next 30years.

  16. #956
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball

    Ya lo.. Oneday I see all the items so familiar posted up for fire sale by a mysterious nick (maybe Hardhardball) den I know wad happened Liao
    If you see I siao SSS everything, high chance I going to switch to Leica.

  17. #957
    Member Deyeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    80

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

    Morning everyone .. weather so NICE !

    Want to stay in bed !

    40D|BG-E2N|24-105L F4.0 IS USM |70-200L F2.8 IS USM

  18. #958
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deyeno
    Morning everyone .. weather so NICE !

    Want to stay in bed !

    Ya.....so difficult to wake up this morning......

  19. #959
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    My wife give up on me BBB liao.

    The more she nag, the more I BBB, I tell her she nag very stressful. Must relieve stress to BBB and shoot.
    Lol lol lol, Van only nag me to sleep early everyday.

  20. #960
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ya.....so difficult to wake up this morning......
    Me too, I slept at 11 some more...

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •