Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: National Coach Salary - $35,000 per mth!!!

  1. #41

    Default Re: National Coach Salary - $35,000 per mth!!!

    Well... not surprise since Singapore always pay nonsense amount to nonsense pple...

  2. #42

    Default Re: National Coach Salary - $35,000 per mth!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by noobshooter View Post
    Well... not surprise since Singapore always pay nonsense amount to nonsense pple...
    that's no very politically correct...lol. say lar they always pay nonsense amount to ppl who wont give them any benefits.
    おれのflickrださ

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    515

    Default Re: National Coach Salary - $35,000 per mth!!!

    $35,000 pm is only $420,000 per annum. Even a peanut is worth $600,000, so not really that high lah!

  4. #44

    Default Re: National Coach Salary - $35,000 per mth!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CTN View Post
    $35,000 pm is only $420,000 per annum. Even a peanut is worth $600,000, so not really that high lah!
    they got match allowance, away match allowance, bonus, trophy / cup bonus, incentive. many more hidden cost.. you calculate. and they dont even need to ruun their lungs out in the field.

    btw, Fanndi wants to become caoch national.. i suppose it will better as most footballer especially malay kids look up to him.

  5. #45
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: National Coach Salary - $35,000 per mth!!!

    what's 35k when we cooly blew 400million on a flop?
    sigh.

  6. #46
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: National Coach Salary - $35,000 per mth!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    what's 35k when we cooly blew 400million on a flop?
    What's four hundred million Singapore dollars compared to tens of billion Singapore dollars in paper loses sustained by the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) and Temasek Holdings just a couple of years back?
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  7. #47
    Moderator Clown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: National Coach Salary - $35,000 per mth!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    What's four hundred million Singapore dollars compared to tens of billion Singapore dollars in paper loses sustained by the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) and Temasek Holdings just a couple of years back?
    that one not sports related mah.. lol..
    sigh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •