Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The things we photographers DO .....!

We lie on the road and railroad tracks for pictures

Quote Originally Posted by StreetShooter
    Well, there was the time I turned up for a nude shoot and found out all the other photographers were wearing clothes...
    Canon 40D|17-55 f/2.8 IS|100 f/2.8 Macro|135 f/2L|300 f/4L IS|430ex|BG-E2

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by vincentt_whale
    handstand. I did it when i wanted to take close up picture of statue of a little girl. Can only think of that now.
    handstand? then how did you fire off the camera?

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I've seen:

- a guy climbing a ladder to get above everybody else
    - the same guy using his girlfriend's head to stablise his camera
    - the same guy letting his girlfriend carry the ladder as he went nearer to the stage
    - another guy jumping up on the stage to get the shots

For me... took half day leave and went to borrow a 70-200VR for shooting SHE on a friday, squeezed with the crowd, stood there for 4 hours plus and took the shots. And best, I did it with Wai.
    hahah .. funnny sia !!! I was rolling on the floor looking at this .. hahah ..
    imagine the poor girlfriend , go all the way there just to get abused at the boyfriend taking picture of other girls . What's so great about SHE anyway? I remember watching them in BMT , they came to tekong .. not that hot leh..

Hey Austin .. whatssup man? I swept up after stardust leh .. hahah .. talk about stardust , maybe i can share the poor man way of working !!

The things i do to get the shot!! My turn ..
    :: Star dust :: was one of the last shoots .. and i rented austin's studio . So to get this shot

1 > I had my make up arist leaning very dangerously over the edge of the ladder to pour the dust down.

2 >My Poor assistants flinging the BG cloth for a very long time.

3 >and my poor model even had to help me pick up the dust

and i shot like 80 photos just to get this shot just right .. heheh .. the things my friends do for me and the thing i do on a budget shoot. and all the sweeping up i had to do .. cos we were throwing the dust everywhere .. sorry Ausitn kekek

But anything to get the shot!

Lightbulb

u r a very patient man

Quote Originally Posted by Jazer
    hahah .. funnny sia !!! I was rolling on the floor looking at this .. hahah ..
    imagine the poor girlfriend , go all the way there just to get abused at the boyfriend taking picture of other girls . What's so great about SHE anyway? I remember watching them in BMT , they came to tekong .. not that hot leh..
    You saw them during BMT too? Imagine having to squeeze with some many guys just trying to get on stage with them

Quote Originally Posted by tmc17479
    You saw them during BMT too? Imagine having to squeeze with some many guys just trying to get on stage with them
    yeah i was a recruit then and my PC was the emcee.. ie .. SHE ain't that great , don't know why we were all screaming then. What position where u then?

Clive > which photographer isn't ?

The things we photographers DO .....! die die must shoot one..

Quote Originally Posted by Spyer2

That's pretty hardcore man ... Poor girls , or perhaps they felt good about the attention

Hmmm, I sense a caption competition...

Quote Originally Posted by Spyer2

"heng ah" I am not capture inside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12