Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1011

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

  1. #861
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Till remember the first outing where i got to know tainted and van was right after i went shooting this. Time flies......and i'm still so lazy to complete my wish list.......

    -removed-
    Last edited by Leong23; 16th January 2011 at 12:01 AM.

  2. #862

  3. #863

    Default

    OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17

    Isn't that in remembrance of Paul the octopus?

    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #864

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ok, sound great since i'm one.

    Anymore.
    Those virgo i know kinda have this trait.

    Stubborn on their views.

    Perfectionist and their idea is force on others as well.
    Basically, they expect others to think like them.

    But mainly lip service only.
    They will always be the first to retreat if anything happens and tonnes of excuses.

    *Based on my own personal observation. No intention to argue.

  5. #865
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    My star sign...

    meticuous, stickler for neatness and perfectionist....
    meticuous = nope

    stickler for neatness = nope

    prefectionist = abit

  6. #866
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Here only got...

    1 Master, and that's Leong.
    1 Empoorer, and that's NNB
    1 Duke, but Dunnoe where liao.
    1 Koala, and that's Van.
    1 Goat, but he left liao.

    Me, I'm nobody but me.

    So dun call me master, later I kenna humptum.
    To me everyone here is master leh! I noobie...

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Till remember the first outing where i got to know tainted and van was right after i went shooting this. Time flies......and i'm still so lazy to complete my wish list.......
    Nice!!

  7. #867
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    OPHIUCHUS = NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 17

    Isn't that in remembrance of Paul the octopus?

    Wth i hate paul the octopus. -_- Stupid octopus make germany lose...$%^&*^%&*(&^&*(!

  8. #868
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Those virgo i know kinda have this trait.

    Stubborn on their views.

    Perfectionist and their idea is force on others as well.
    Basically, they expect others to think like them.

    But mainly lip service only.
    They will always be the first to retreat if anything happens and tonnes of excuses.

    *Based on my own personal observation. No intention to argue.
    I know a old friend who is like that......and is a virgo.......done two dance production with her before......and i really vomit blood......

  9. #869
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Wth i hate paul the octopus. -_- Stupid octopus make germany lose...$%^&*^%&*(&^&*(!
    He didn't make anyone lose, he just predicted the correct outcome...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #870
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Nice!!
    Thanks.......it is very easy......like you learn you math in school, but not in the market.

  11. #871

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    My star sign...

    meticuous, stickler for neatness and perfectionist....
    Opps, i don't mean you huh.

    I meant other friends of mine i have observed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    meticuous = nope

    stickler for neatness = nope

    prefectionist = abit
    Meticulous = Depends whether need to answer to other people or not . Myself, nope.

    Neatness = 50-50

    Perfectionist = Depends whether need to answer to other people or not also. Myself, nope.

  12. #872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    Wth i hate paul the octopus. -_- Stupid octopus make germany lose...$%^&*^%&*(&^&*(!
    Maybe Paul made that guy win big big? That's why he put the 13th sign... Octopus sign.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  13. #873
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    He didn't make anyone lose, he just predicted the correct outcome...
    Nooo! He made germany paranoid!
    Actually i don't even watch soccer but i only support germany because got 1 hot guy inside. LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Thanks.......it is very easy......like you learn you math in school, but not in the market.
    So i have to learn it on the field and i need a teacher, master leong be my teacher please!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Maybe Paul made that guy win big big? That's why he put the 13th sign... Octopus sign.
    Ya maybe LOL!

  14. #874
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Wth i hate paul the octopus. -_- Stupid octopus make germany lose...$%^&*^%&*(&^&*(!
    ya.......i already shot a photo of Germeny top Holland (Heineken).......

    -removed-
    Last edited by Leong23; 16th January 2011 at 12:31 AM.

  15. #875
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    So i have to learn it on the field and i need a teacher, master leong be my teacher please!!
    LOL, i don't teach......i only guide......and how i going to field with you when you haven't done your homework...............

    If you fly before you learn to walk.......you're are not able to land when you encounter a problem.

  16. #876
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, i don't teach......i only guide......and how i going to field with you when you haven't done your homework...............

    If you fly before you learn to walk.......you're are not able to land when you encounter a problem.
    yah... he demonstrates the Teach Less, Learn More principle.
    Leong doesn't tell you the answer. He guides you to think to get to the answer.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  17. #877
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, i don't teach......i only guide......and how i going to field with you when you haven't done your homework...............

    If you fly before you learn to walk.......you're are not able to land when you encounter a problem.
    Ok than be my guide!

    And GG. I forgot my flickr user and pw. Shouldn't have logged out just now zzz.

  18. #878
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    A teacher is not a person to ask you monkey see monkey do, but showing you the correct way to solve problem.......

    I never believe in standing a straight line like firing squad shooting MBS or doing those DIY flash diffuser thru trial and error without proper understanding of light.

    To me, photography is art.......not math.......it is the process.......it is understanding yourself, that make it a ever learning process as we go into different stage of our life.

  19. #879
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    A Pisces girl is very shy, emotional and vulnerable. To protect her susceptibility, she often wears a cloak of wittiness, frigidity and independence. She is afraid of exposing her true self, lest people hurt her in the process. She is a true romantic and secretly yearns for a person who will love her, cuddle her, hug her and make her feel loved and protected. As a mother she may be too permissive and find it difficult to teach discipline.
    wah die... next time my children may become naughty kids.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #880
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    A teacher is not a person to ask you monkey see monkey do, but showing you the correct way to solve problem.......

    I never believe in standing a straight line like firing squad shooting MBS or doing those DIY flash diffuser thru trial and error without proper understanding of light.

    To me, photography is art.......not math.......it is the process.......it is understanding yourself, that make it a ever learning process as we go into different stage of our life.
    So meaning i just have to do what i feel is right and if i go off course you will nudge me back on track?

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •