Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1011

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

  1. #721
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    welcome to singapore?
    Well I thought sg girls are more demanding that's why...since I am one myself. -shy-

  2. #722

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    I thought is guys treat their girls like princess. How come now opposite?
    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    welcome to singapore?
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Well I thought sg girls are more demanding that's why...since I am one myself. -shy-
    You ladies prefer guys to treat you like princess now and treat you like dirt/unwillingly forced to treat you like princess later

    Or

    sincere mutual care and concern right from the start?


  3. #723
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You got one with him in speedo?

    How much you want to pay?

  4. #724
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    I thought is guys treat their girls like princess. How come now opposite?
    Because we are prince and we deserve it.

  5. #725
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    You ladies prefer guys to treat you like princess now and treat you like dirt/unwillingly forced to treat you like princess later

    Or

    sincere mutual care and concern right from the start?

    Leong and Andrew are so loveable, that's why their other half so willing to do things for them.

  6. #726

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Because we are prince and we deserve it.
    Prince ask princess go climb breakwater.

    But prince fight off old chee ko peh disturb princess.

  7. #727
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI




  8. #728

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Leong and Andrew are so loveable, that's why their other half so willing to do things for them.
    Bryan also.

    His determination to win his wife heart requires a lot of discipline and determination.

    You should see his IC photo...

  9. #729

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    If we didn't turn away, we will never get to see this.

    Where is the lightning??????

  10. #730
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Bryan also.

    His determination to win his wife heart requires a lot of discipline and determination.

    You should see his IC photo...
    Really, I never see before...

  11. #731
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    If we didn't turn away, we will never get to see this.

    Where is the lightning??????
    Lol lol lol, I don't like to add lightning de

  12. #732
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post


    wah....
    she swim over to pose?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  13. #733
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Well I thought sg girls are more demanding that's why...since I am one myself. -shy-
    ya actually ah. it also depends which 'group' you belong to:

    1>typical girls school/ang moh wannabe
    2>ah lian
    3>j/k/c pop fan
    4>spg

    etc.

  14. #734
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    wah....
    she swim over to pose?
    The lighter part at the bottom is shallower... Can walk, maximum knee height.

  15. #735

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Really, I never see before...
    Yea, bryan told us about his body building regime and show us his photos 4 years ago.



    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Lol lol lol, I don't like to add lightning de
    I think with this image...

    You can add anything you want later.

  16. #736
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    You ladies prefer guys to treat you like princess now and treat you like dirt/unwillingly forced to treat you like princess later

    Or

    sincere mutual care and concern right from the start?

    depends on how lucky you are.. roll the dice... keep rolling until you get doubles.

  17. #737
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Yea, bryan told us about his body building regime and show us his photos 4 years ago.

    Wa, what did he look like before that??

  18. #738

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    wah....
    she swim over to pose?
    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    The lighter part at the bottom is shallower... Can walk, maximum knee height.
    Where's yours?

    That one can do GIF lor.

  19. #739
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Where's yours?

    That one can do GIF lor.
    Lol lol lol, my one more boring.


  20. #740

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    depends on how lucky you are.. roll the dice... keep rolling until you get doubles.
    Wanna roll the dice also need capital leh.

    Must go MBS practise liao.


    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Wa, what did he look like before that??
    A bit like that wolf.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •