Page 22 of 51 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 1011

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

  1. #421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc
    Ok my dad ask me to check with you all on the dry cabinet because he not sure.

    He says how to check if the dry cabinet is really working.
    Now is showing humidity at 42%.
    42% is considered working.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #422
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,329

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    42% is considered working.
    Ok, will let him know. Thanks...

  3. #423
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    i feel like buying wooden tripod too.
    just now i turn the knobs on my tripod, i hear all the sand grinning sound.

    use washing powder to wash already still cannot get the grease and sand off.
    got a better way to wash it thoroughly?

    then the ends of the legs got white powder de.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  4. #424
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    i feel like buying wooden tripod too.
    just now i turn the knobs on my tripod, i hear all the sand grinning sound.

    use washing powder to wash already still cannot get the grease and sand off.
    got a better way to wash it thoroughly?

    then the ends of the legs got white powder de.
    You may be able to sell the white power.

  5. #425
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Ok, will let him know. Thanks...
    another way to check is to open the door for a while (take chance to rearrange your stuff), then close and check if the value has increased. after a while, it will go back down again.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  6. #426
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You may be able to sell the white power.
    then you should have told me earlier.
    today i got my students to make white powder: salt from evaporation.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  7. #427
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,329

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    another way to check is to open the door for a while (take chance to rearrange your stuff), then close and check if the value has increased. after a while, it will go back down again.
    Hi Sis, ok will let him know. Thanks......

  8. #428
    Senior Member MGohzxc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,329

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Ok good night...

  9. #429
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    Bang gang lo!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #430

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Ok good night...
    Goodnight.

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Bang gang lo!!!!!!!!!!
    BKT sold out so fast?

  11. #431
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Apple store online is having 14 Jan sale.
    so tempting.....
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  12. #432

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Bang gang lo!!!!!!!!!!
    Todae Friday, you no do closing?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  13. #433

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    Apple store online is having 14 Jan sale.
    so tempting.....
    Buy buy buy buy buy buy.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #434

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    Apple store online is having 14 Jan sale.
    so tempting.....
    I think buy at educational price is cheaper already right?

    Or got further discount on top of the original discount?

  15. #435
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I think buy at educational price is cheaper already right?

    Or got further discount on top of the original discount?
    today got special sales.
    even if i click educational price, it shows the same page too.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  16. #436

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    today got special sales.
    even if i click educational price, it shows the same page too.
    Ya, i understand.

    Then it's more attractive to the general public who are not in education field/no friends in educational field or still studying to help buy.

    I remember educational price is about $200 bucks off on iMac.

    We were discussing in camp until one of our platoon mate reminded us.

  17. #437
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    i'm still waiting for news of the new ipad.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  18. #438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy
    i'm still waiting for news of the new ipad.
    Gotta wait till Apr for announcement ba.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #439
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Ya, i understand.

    Then it's more attractive to the general public who are not in education field/no friends in educational field or still studying to help buy.

    I remember educational price is about $200 bucks off on iMac.

    We were discussing in camp until one of our platoon mate reminded us.
    something like that....
    I bought my MBP during the uni edu discount period.
    came with a ipod touch which was free after the discount.

    but.... apple discount have to go through the hard copy way.
    so pay full, then rebate after they process your rebate application form.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  20. #440
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CVI

    ok i go sleep sleep
    tmr wake up early early to chase sun.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •