Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 303

Thread: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

  1. #201

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    no pics guys?

  2. #202

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Okay, here are some pics of my 'running' bag, the one I use on assignments. This affordable Safrotto (which I'm told is a clone of the Domke F2) has pretty much replaced my Tamrac Ultra Pro 13

    Pics



    Anticlockwise from top left:
    - AF-S Nikkor 24-70 f2.8G
    - AF-DC Nikkor 135mm f2
    - AF-S Nikkor 50mm f1.4G
    - AF-S Nikkor 70-200 f2.8G
    - 2 x Nikon SB-900
    - 3 x Phottix Atlas wireless triggers
    - AF-S Nikkor 14-24 f2.8G

    The space above the 14-24 is used for 1 x portable HDD and 1 x card reader with cables



    Same as above, different angle - there is a zippered compartment in the top flap that I use for my 2 Honl Speed Straps, 30+ Honl colored gels, and a Honl Speed Grid 1/8






    Side pocket - one on each side, holding a Nikon D3s and a Nikon D700 with MB-D10 battery grip.

    Front pockets usually hold
    - 4 x AA batteries
    - BL-3 adapter with D3s battery for use on the MB-D10 for high speed shooting (as backup)
    - standard AA battery pack for the MB-D10 with 4 fresh alkalines (in case I need to use the D3s battery in the D3 and still need high speed shooting, and the alkalines can be used for the SB-900s when needed
    - a spare battery for the D700/MB-D10

    I also stash a BlackRapid and a SunSniper strap in the other front pocket, and when needed, the TC14 teleconverter.

    I also have a Manfrotto clamp on my main bag strap, and if I move the camera straps inside the main compartment of the bag, I can squeeze another Manfrotto clamp (the winding one) inside the front pocket. I've also been able to lash a Joby Gorillapod Focus to the bag, and squeeze in a lens chamois and a LensPen in the back pocket.

    On portrait assignments, my lens configuration goes with the 24-70/2.8G, 85/1.4D, 105/2DC, 135/2DC, and stick with the flash and flash triggers

    On concert assignments, I switch out to the 70-200/2.8G, 24-70/2.8G, 35/2D, 50/1.4G, and stick with the flash and flash triggers

    On motorsports/sports assignments, I switch over to the 70-200/2.8G with TC14 on standby (esp for daylight shoots), a 24-70/2.8G, Sigma 24/1.8 macro, and either the 35/2D or the 50/1.4G. If I leave the 1 flash at home along with both clamps, I can squeeze in the 14-24 as well. The Joby Gorillapod Focus also functions well as a lightstand that I can stash anywhere, making it doubly useful

    There is also enough space between the inner compartment and the bag for me to squeeze in a
    - Lumiquest LQ-105 flash modifier (80-20 with different colored bounce cards)
    - Lumiquest portable softbox
    - bunch of 3 RogueBender light modifiers (which can be configured as snoots/flags/gobos)

    Above pics were shot with a Sony NEX5 with 16/2.8 pancake lens and shot on my bed. Sorry I couldn't be bothered to set up everything properly, but it's the weekend and I'm feeling really lazy at the moment
    Planning to get a Domke F1X and another F2 when I'm back in Singapore
    Last edited by ghoonk; 30th April 2011 at 07:36 PM.
    Nikon // Hasselblad // Mamiya // Fujifilm // Sony

  3. #203

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    I usually alter my bag and configuration depending on the event or assignment. Here's what's in a more diversified event without my 300mm f/4L.

    Taken with an iPhone so quality not so good...



    Not shown are some spare CF cards, microfibre cloth and flash filters/diffusers etc.
    Last edited by chengpenguin; 30th April 2011 at 07:42 PM.

  4. #204

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by chengpenguin View Post
    I usually alter my bag and configuration depending on the event or assignment. Here's what's in a more diversified event without my 300mm f/4L.

    Taken with an iPhone so quality not so good...



    Not shown are some spare CF cards, microfibre cloth and flash filters/diffusers etc.
    is this the TT harddrive?
    D90|10-24mm f3.5-4.5G|70-300mm VR f/4.5-5.6G|18-105mm VR f/3.5-5.6G|35mm f/1.8|SB700|MB-D80

  5. #205

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ghoonk View Post
    Okay, here are some pics of my 'running' bag, the one I use on assignments. This affordable Safrotto (which I'm told is a clone of the Domke F2) has pretty much replaced my Tamrac Ultra Pro 13

    Pics



    Anticlockwise from top left:
    - AF-S Nikkor 24-70 f2.8G
    - AF-DC Nikkor 135mm f2
    - AF-S Nikkor 50mm f1.4G
    - AF-S Nikkor 70-200 f2.8G
    - 2 x Nikon SB-900
    - 3 x Phottix Atlas wireless triggers
    - AF-S Nikkor 14-24 f2.8G

    The space above the 14-24 is used for 1 x portable HDD and 1 x card reader with cables



    Same as above, different angle - there is a zippered compartment in the top flap that I use for my 2 Honl Speed Straps, 30+ Honl colored gels, and a Honl Speed Grid 1/8






    Side pocket - one on each side, holding a Nikon D3s and a Nikon D700 with MB-D10 battery grip.

    Front pockets usually hold
    - 4 x AA batteries
    - BL-3 adapter with D3s battery for use on the MB-D10 for high speed shooting (as backup)
    - standard AA battery pack for the MB-D10 with 4 fresh alkalines (in case I need to use the D3s battery in the D3 and still need high speed shooting, and the alkalines can be used for the SB-900s when needed
    - a spare battery for the D700/MB-D10

    I also stash a BlackRapid and a SunSniper strap in the other front pocket, and when needed, the TC14 teleconverter.

    I also have a Manfrotto clamp on my main bag strap, and if I move the camera straps inside the main compartment of the bag, I can squeeze another Manfrotto clamp (the winding one) inside the front pocket. I've also been able to lash a Joby Gorillapod Focus to the bag, and squeeze in a lens chamois and a LensPen in the back pocket.

    On portrait assignments, my lens configuration goes with the 24-70/2.8G, 85/1.4D, 105/2DC, 135/2DC, and stick with the flash and flash triggers

    On concert assignments, I switch out to the 70-200/2.8G, 24-70/2.8G, 35/2D, 50/1.4G, and stick with the flash and flash triggers

    On motorsports/sports assignments, I switch over to the 70-200/2.8G with TC14 on standby (esp for daylight shoots), a 24-70/2.8G, Sigma 24/1.8 macro, and either the 35/2D or the 50/1.4G. If I leave the 1 flash at home along with both clamps, I can squeeze in the 14-24 as well. The Joby Gorillapod Focus also functions well as a lightstand that I can stash anywhere, making it doubly useful

    There is also enough space between the inner compartment and the bag for me to squeeze in a
    - Lumiquest LQ-105 flash modifier (80-20 with different colored bounce cards)
    - Lumiquest portable softbox
    - bunch of 3 RogueBender light modifiers (which can be configured as snoots/flags/gobos)

    Above pics were shot with a Sony NEX5 with 16/2.8 pancake lens and shot on my bed. Sorry I couldn't be bothered to set up everything properly, but it's the weekend and I'm feeling really lazy at the moment
    Planning to get a Domke F1X and another F2 when I'm back in Singapore
    how much is this?
    D90|10-24mm f3.5-4.5G|70-300mm VR f/4.5-5.6G|18-105mm VR f/3.5-5.6G|35mm f/1.8|SB700|MB-D80

  6. #206

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    The bag? I got it from a shop on the ground floor of Excelsior for S$69. Last piece in some funky, unloved shade of green. I've grown to love this bag the most, among my 7 bags.
    Nikon // Hasselblad // Mamiya // Fujifilm // Sony

  7. #207

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by desertstrike View Post
    is this the TT harddrive?
    Yup it is

  8. #208

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by chengpenguin View Post
    Yup it is
    nice

    i am using this TT sw pro, but maybe cos i am not v big size, i find this bag v bulky... like will attract a lot of attention, do u find the sw hd bulky?
    D90|10-24mm f3.5-4.5G|70-300mm VR f/4.5-5.6G|18-105mm VR f/3.5-5.6G|35mm f/1.8|SB700|MB-D80

  9. #209

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ghoonk View Post
    The bag? I got it from a shop on the ground floor of Excelsior for S$69. Last piece in some funky, unloved shade of green. I've grown to love this bag the most, among my 7 bags.
    gd price! does it comes in other colours? maybe can hunt for it, haha

    is it heavy?
    D90|10-24mm f3.5-4.5G|70-300mm VR f/4.5-5.6G|18-105mm VR f/3.5-5.6G|35mm f/1.8|SB700|MB-D80

  10. #210
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Thomas More's Vision
    Posts
    627

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by tehzeh View Post
    lowepro stealth reporter d100

    Nikon D700
    50mm f1.4D
    50mm f1.2 ais
    Tokina 11-16mm
    Since there is indeed a lack of photos, I will contribute one.

    My humble camera bag:


  11. #211

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by desertstrike View Post
    nice

    i am using this TT sw pro, but maybe cos i am not v big size, i find this bag v bulky... like will attract a lot of attention, do u find the sw hd bulky?
    Haha not sure about your size... But my sw hd is alright for my size. It's bulky yes, but if you require it to bring your equipment... Who cares about attention? Photographers always have bulky bags and belts etc...

  12. #212
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ghoonk View Post
    Okay, here are some pics of my 'running' bag, the one I use on assignments. This affordable Safrotto (which I'm told is a clone of the Domke F2) has pretty much replaced my Tamrac Ultra Pro 13
    Great buy, that Safrotto... Unfortunately Safrotto are a little on the ex side in SG nowadays, especially the billingham lookalikes.

  13. #213

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Yeah, but man, it is such a convenient bag. fits em all. Just picked up a Domke J1 from eBay for USD100, so that's going to be even more interesting
    Nikon // Hasselblad // Mamiya // Fujifilm // Sony

  14. #214
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ghoonk View Post
    Yeah, but man, it is such a convenient bag. fits em all. Just picked up a Domke J1 from eBay for USD100, so that's going to be even more interesting
    Domkes are generally overpriced here in SG too.

  15. #215

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Yeah, tell me about it. Might get the inserts from SG out of convenience though
    Nikon // Hasselblad // Mamiya // Fujifilm // Sony

  16. #216
    Member Herdeh Herqury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    92

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    so, i guess i can start with a leather camera bag that i got from some shop for $40 dollars

    Walkabout-

    Canon 1000D
    Bloody 18-55 kit lens with hood (reverse mount)
    Sigma 70-300mm DG APO with hood (reverse mounted)
    50mm f/1.8
    Slinged on my neck is a Pentax K1000 with 50mm f/1.4
    2 rolls of Fuji Neopan 400 or 200 (i forgot)
    Blower, lens pen, microfiber
    and some camera magazine

    Shoots-
    The same leather bag
    Nikon d70s with 50mm attached
    18-70mm
    External Flash (some china brand)
    tamron 70-200mm f/5.6 with hood (reverse mounted)
    and some basic stuff like blower etcetc.
    and of course some tic tac so that my breath wont get smelly

  17. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,786

    Default

    Hi guys, I had stuffed my kata DR466i to it's limit and it's tearing my hair out trying to stuff my things in. I need help putting my gears in. Here are my usual setup combinations:

    Setup 1:
    Cam body: D300s
    Lenses:
    1. 11-16mm
    2. 28-75mm
    3. 150-500mm
    Other accessories:
    4. Benro GH-A & plate
    5. Sirui K20x
    6. 6pc square filter pouch
    7. 6pc screw on filter pouch
    8. Square filter holder + 2 adapters
    9. Tripod
    10. Insect repellant
    11. Water bottle (500ml)
    12. SB-900
    13. Timer remote trigger
    14. MB-D10

    Setup 2
    Cam body: D300s
    Lenses:
    1. 105mm micro
    Other accessories:
    2. Fotomie twin flash holder
    3. Sirui K20x
    4. 2 x Sunpak RD2000 flash
    5. 1 transmitter & 2 receiver radio trigger
    6. Tripod
    7. Insect repellant
    8. Water bottle (500ml)
    9. 2 x diffuser bowl for the twin flash

    I need a bag that fits both setups, or any other suggestions that complements my current bag without the need to hand carry.

    Thank you all in advance
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

  18. #218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RUFiO
    I use either Kata 445 or Lowepro Fastpack 200

    What's inside my bag:

    -Canon 500D(Gripped) with EF-S 10-22mm
    -Tamron 17-50mm non-VC
    -EF 50mm f1.8
    -EF 85mm f1.8
    -580 EXII Flash with stofen diffuser or bounce card
    -2 x 8gb SD card
    -Rocket Blower
    -Lenspen
    -Lens hood
    -microfibre cloth
    -remote shutter release
    -CPL filter
    -Olympus PEN E-PL1 with 17mm f2.8 + spare batt
    -Olympus m4/3 14-42mm

    Sometime will bring the following:
    -Tianya square filters & holders (if shooting landscape)
    -Zoom Q3HD (if watching gigs at the same time)
    -iPad (if plan to wait for a friend while sitting in a coffee shop)
    -foldable umbrella (in case of emergency)
    Yeah...fastpack 200 can't fit a iPad....if not it's a good bag..using back domke.
    On my Blacklist. u should blacklist this too.
    9022 9295

  19. #219

    Default

    What's in my bag? Potato chips, canned drinks and manga. The inserts really help to keep the chips uncrushed

  20. #220
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: What's your camera bag and what's in it?

    Recent outings, I tends to carry,

    1) Canon EOS 7D attached with my 70-200mm f4L IS
    2) EF 28mm f2.8
    3) Kenko 1.4x teleconverter
    4) EF 50mm f1.8 II
    5) YN 565EX
    6) many sets of AA batteries
    7) 4 CF cards and 1 Canon battery
    8) Sunglasses
    6) Monopod with my K-20X ballhead attached
    7) Blackrapid strap
    8) wired remote control
    9) E-PL1 with 40-150mm lens attached
    10) plastic bags and rubber bands
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •