Thread: who is abigail?

Default who is abigail?

is it a she or he ?

Lightbulb

its a very --looking woman sitcom character . last time channel 5 got one. that is, if i recall correct

A he, found out from Lance's book "My Sisters: Their Stories".

Lightbulb

Abigail will be William Hung's guest at his coming concert.

o.O always thought Abby was a girl's name? There's the talented pianoist Abigail Sin, a girl. One of my fav dollies (although I still haven't been able to afford her, hoho) is also called Abigail. hmmmm.

supposed to be a she.
    the daughter of an ah ma(granny) in some macdonald's advertisments. i think the granny died already.

think 'she's a trans... became a woman. velly long ago liao... btw, latest news it that she's imitating san chun mei....omg... looks exactly like her.... AS DISGUSTING AND AS HORRIFYING..... i dunnoe lar... but i find it quite entertaining though... but still horrifying ah... abit the contradicting right?

Quote Originally Posted by jonlou
    think 'she's a trans... became a woman. velly long ago liao... btw, latest news it that she's imitating san chun mei....omg... looks exactly like her.... AS DISGUSTING AND AS HORRIFYING..... i dunnoe lar... but i find it quite entertaining though... but still horrifying ah... abit the contradicting right?
    horrific entertainment? like watching the RING?

i think if they do a sadako impersonation, no need any additional setup, can scare any passerby without even much effort. And they can have a special episode like Freddy vs Jason... in another horrifying episode of...
    Xu Chun Mei vs Abigail...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Abigial

i am pretty sure Abigial is SHE.....as other CSers mentioned, she has acted channel five before.... the daughter of the Mcdonald's Ah Ma...

She was a He.

Regards
    CK

heard she holds a doctorate...

well....in a way I pity "her"...but still admire "her" courage...anyway in this world there are many types of ppl.

Abigail was a HE, now a SHE.

Appeared as a guest cast in UNDER ONE ROOF - Series 1 as Abigail, younger sister of Dolly (Koh Cheng Mun) from JB.

She's employed in many entertainment circles as Emcee, Guest star and performer.

Very nice and humble lady. I still remember watching her cry backstage on the news of her mum's passing away and being the professional person she is, she finished her stint and then, to the hospital. Was covering an event then.

He or she....is still one of the nicer and more pleasant person that I have met.
    A boss who inspite of her busy schedule still took time off to come to my daughter's birthday bash with the rest of her office staff. Always a disciplined but caring human being who took care of his staff and friends.
    Sad to think that she is being treated otherwise.