Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1007

Thread: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

  1. #101

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Back to camp tml!
    Ho nose cannot go Tampines
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  2. #102
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    from EDMW..

    eat chiur medicine.


  3. #103
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    Ho nose cannot go Tampines

  4. #104
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    sharing some shots taken this morning.

    Alll shots taken with
    EOS-1D, 80mm F1.9 @F2.8 ( manual lens ),
    iso-200


  5. #105
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...


  6. #106
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...


  7. #107

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Hello buttie, how is junior doing?
    O-low....junior not so good. early this month went for small operation to remove something caused by infection at his back. Now every 2 days need to go clean up his wound.

    When Doc clean his wound he cry like dunno what. Heart pain but no choice, have to clean and clear the pus inside. Sigh.
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  8. #108

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    O-low....junior not so good. early this month went for small operation to remove something caused by infection at his back. Now every 2 days need to go clean up his wound.

    When Doc clean his wound he cry like dunno what. Heart pain but no choice, have to clean and clear the pus inside. Sigh.
    Wish your little darling speedy recovery & good health ahead...spare u n wifey the heartaches.

  9. #109

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    Wish your little darling speedy recovery & good health ahead...spare u n wifey the heartaches.
    thank chiu buttie....not only us, his grand parents also. i think they more
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  10. #110

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    O-low....junior not so good. early this month went for small operation to remove something caused by infection at his back. Now every 2 days need to go clean up his wound.

    When Doc clean his wound he cry like dunno what. Heart pain but no choice, have to clean and clear the pus inside. Sigh.
    duno what to say.. but... u know i care

  11. #111

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    thank chiu buttie....not only us, his grand parents also. i think they more
    tink to stay healthy is most important for all of us
    den nobody will have heartaches...

    only hungry den stomach ache keke...time for lunch lol!

  12. #112

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    duno what to say.. but... u know i care


    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    tink to stay healthy is most important for all of us
    den nobody will have heartaches...

    only hungry den stomach ache keke...time for lunch lol!
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  13. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    O-low....junior not so good. early this month went for small operation to remove something caused by infection at his back. Now every 2 days need to go clean up his wound.

    When Doc clean his wound he cry like dunno what. Heart pain but no choice, have to clean and clear the pus inside. Sigh.
    He will grow up healthy and strong. At such young age taking pain only makes him stronger. He will be a warrior when he grow up

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Come again liao...

    http://www.thepanoawards.com/

  15. #115
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    He will grow up healthy and strong. At such young age taking pain only makes him stronger. He will be a warrior when he grow up
    exactly. a little pain makes him a man!

  16. #116

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    He will grow up healthy and strong. At such young age taking pain only makes him stronger. He will be a warrior when he grow up
    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    exactly. a little pain makes him a man!
    im suddenly feel inspired...
    next time my wallet hurts, i shall tell myself im an elefant warrior.

  17. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by elefant29 View Post
    im suddenly feel inspired...
    next time my wallet hurts, i shall tell myself im an elefant warrior.
    There are many ways and perspective of viewing a situation. U can choose to see it in the common way or change another angle to see things. In ur case, if ur wallet hurts, u shld donate more to me.

  18. #118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Pwah can consider
    Sure alot of Sony entries
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #119

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    Pwah can consider
    Sure alot of Sony entries
    there is alot of way to do this
    1.disqualify sony photo
    or
    2.buy a sony for easy job

  20. #120

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    for those who interested to shoot

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •