Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1007

Thread: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

  1. #21
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    nooob mac user questions..

    1. How to check system details? i.e cpu and ram
    2. What is the button on the left with a rows of green leds beside it?
    3. What shortcut to use for copy, cut and paste? i.e. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  2. #22
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    Create xmm finder app
    No more facebook..xmmbook!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    nooob mac user questions..

    1. How to check system details? i.e cpu and ram
    2. What is the button on the left with a rows of green leds beside it?
    3. What shortcut to use for copy, cut and paste? i.e. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V
    lol last time i also figuring out how to do cut copy and paste

    is the same only diff the ctrl change to the apple cmd key

  4. #24
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    nooob mac user questions..

    1. How to check system details? i.e cpu and ram
    2. What is the button on the left with a rows of green leds beside it?
    3. What shortcut to use for copy, cut and paste? i.e. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V
    1.spotlight->system profiler
    2.hmm for MBP?
    3.command key + C +V etc

  5. #25
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    1.spotlight->system profiler
    2.hmm for MBP?
    3.command key + C +V etc
    Thank chiu Macster!

    I think my delete key got bug..can only do backspace..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  6. #26
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Thank chiu Macster!

    I think my delete key got bug..can only do backspace..
    lol delete key cannot delete 1
    if u wan delete i tink is command + delete

    but you can assign shortcut key if u wan 1 button delete
    its under system preferences->keyboard and mouse preferences

  7. #27
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    wkend comming !!!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  8. #28
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    wkend comming !!!
    long weekend !

  9. #29
    Member/Tangshooter wwjd82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Red Tomato Town
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun

    lol delete key cannot delete 1
    if u wan delete i tink is command + delete

    but you can assign shortcut key if u wan 1 button delete
    its under system preferences->keyboard and mouse preferences
    Pro is pro. No one can be as pro as like rs
    Canon 7D 17-40mm 4 70-200mm 4

  10. #30
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by wwjd82 View Post
    Pro is pro. No one can be as pro as like rs


    I think I want to give up on Mac liao..whole day playing..nothing comes out..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post


    I think I want to give up on Mac liao..whole day playing..nothing comes out..
    chiuz needs viagraaa???

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche

    chiuz needs viagraaa???
    pro tio si pro.... no one can b as sexpert as paul the anaconda lol

  13. #33
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    pro tio si pro.... no one can b as sexpert as paul the anaconda lol
    no one can think as sideways as him!

  14. #34
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    chiuz needs viagraaa???
    bro,

    whole day playing.. nothing comes out why need viagra ??

    James, you need to teach me how to "whole day play... nothing comes out".. I need to learn this for sure.. you are the man

  15. #35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    pro tio si pro.... no one can b as sexpert as paul the anaconda lol
    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    no one can think as sideways as him!
    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    bro,

    whole day playing.. nothing comes out why need viagra ??

    James, you need to teach me how to "whole day play... nothing comes out".. I need to learn this for sure.. you are the man
    i am referring to his macbook pro... what u all thinking ah?

  16. #36
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    i am referring to his macbook pro... what u all thinking ah?
    hit harder... sure got thing cum out...
    either steam or sound will cum first... then ho sey liao...
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

  17. #37
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    noooob mac user qns again...

    1. How to eject cd? cannot find eject button lehz..
    2. Y right side no usb port? i need to plug mouse how?
    3. any good free apps to recommend?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #38
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    chiuz needs viagraaa???
    chius ish gotch stock?
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  19. #39
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    pro tio si pro.... no one can b as sexpert as paul the anaconda lol
    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    no one can think as sideways as him!
    Anaconda 不是白叫的!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #40
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Eastie moved to NorthEastie
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    noooob mac user qns again...

    1. How to eject cd? cannot find eject button lehz..
    2. Y right side no usb port? i need to plug mouse how?
    3. any good free apps to recommend?

    1) fn-eject button or just eject button to eject cd
    2) use left side. is by design no right-side usb ports
    3) for photoshop-ing or watch AV?
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •