Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1007

Thread: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

  1. #341
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    hi all...

    I know its 4am in the morning for you.. but... HELLO !

    This is my second day in Switzerland Nice sunshine... blue sky... 3 deg C...

    nothing to post here... because all shots was taken on film only... too bad..

    cheers
    Billy
    Today sunrise damn powerful. When u back we can go suut liao. Weather clearing...

  2. #342

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Allo buttie!
    allo buttie! how ish chiu!
    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    hi all...

    I know its 4am in the morning for you.. but... HELLO !

    This is my second day in Switzerland Nice sunshine... blue sky... 3 deg C...

    nothing to post here... because all shots was taken on film only... too bad..

    cheers
    Billy
    allo master
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  3. #343

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    anyone interested to tcss and dinner at SLS tomorrow night?

  4. #344
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    anyone interested to tcss and dinner at SLS tomorrow night?
    Hmm... tempting...

  5. #345
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    anyone interested to tcss and dinner at SLS tomorrow night?
    gotch lou hei??
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  6. #346
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    anyone interested to tcss and dinner at SLS tomorrow night?
    pai seh.."tml nite" ish tonite or really tml nite?

    tonite "人日" leh, cannot join..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  7. #347
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Valentine`s day is coming!!
    Where chiu all going??

  8. #348

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Nmnhnlm ~
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  9. #349
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Valentine`s day is coming!!
    Where chiu all going??
    Ghost Hotel81!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  10. #350
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Ghost Hotel81!
    Sho naughty
    i book room already.....

  11. #351
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    hello guys

    This is my second day in Switzerland.... managed to take some shots with my mobile phone, so that I can share some of the pictures here.

    This is another usual Church shot in the Zurich city.


    This is a shot taken during my morning breakfast in the Hotel.


    beautiful place...
    Billy.

  12. #352

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    hello guys

    This is my second day in Switzerland.... managed to take some shots with my mobile phone, so that I can share some of the pictures here.

    This is another usual Church shot in the Zurich city.


    This is a shot taken during my morning breakfast in the Hotel.


    beautiful place...
    Billy.
    master tio si master! use handphone camera also take until sho swee!

  13. #353
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Any buttie on leave today bo?

  14. #354
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    Any buttie on leave today bo?
    wa i tot u just change job?
    so fast take leave

  15. #355
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    wa i tot u just change job?
    so fast take leave
    Haven't start. March 7th then start. Now clear leave liao

  16. #356
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Tml anyone interested sunrise east side?

    Tml anyone interested sunset shoot in town?

  17. #357
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    any butties recently just bought any electronic items of about $200? if yes, and dont need the receipt, can give the receipt to me?

  18. #358
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    any butties recently just bought any electronic items of about $200? if yes, and dont need the receipt, can give the receipt to me?
    from anywhere oso can?
    u wan moi imac receipt?
    i find see still got or not

  19. #359
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Any buttie free to help me cover an event next fri? Shoot an event with foreign ministers, it's a paid job from 10am-2pm

  20. #360

    Default Re: Tang Shooters CI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Tml anyone interested sunrise east side?

    Tml anyone interested sunset shoot in town?
    Sunrise punggol ai mai?
    Sunset upper seletar?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •