Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast

Thread: LX5 Retail Price as of 12 Jan 2011

Default Re: LX5 Retail Price as of 12 Jan 2011

Hi all, does anyone know if TK is still selling the LX5 (with SD8GB, Case, JJC Auto Lens cap and Screen Protector) at $629?
    If it does, which deal is more attractive? TK's or Ms color's?

Thanks! (:

Quote Originally Posted by mich89 View Post
    Hi all, does anyone know if TK is still selling the LX5 (with SD8GB, Case, JJC Auto Lens cap and Screen Protector) at $629?
    If it does, which deal is more attractive? TK's or Ms color's?

Thanks! (:
    You can contact TK foto for a quote through their facebook, http://www.facebook.com/tkfoto
    They do reply pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by yarmun View Post
    You can contact TK foto for a quote through their facebook, http://www.facebook.com/tkfoto
    They do reply pretty quick.
    Not facebook user, can someone pls help to advise the LX5 price by TKfoto? standard package includes Panasonic case, 8G and screen protector.

Dated : 06 April 2011

LX5: $629
    Free SD8GB, Case, JJC Auto Lens cap and Screen Protector.

Finally brought myself to buy my LX5 from TK Photo today.
    $619 (and can pay by credit card ). Just SD8GB, Lumix Case and Screen Protector. No JJC Auto Lens Cap though.. but is okay, I don't really like the auto lens cap though I was blown away by the picture quality and fast lag time for a compact!!! ( I am a 5D and L lens user for years. I am convinced )
    Last edited by miniUltraman; 22nd April 2011 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miniUltraman View Post
    Finally brought myself to buy my LX5 from TK Photo today.
    $619 (and can pay by credit card ). Just SD8GB, Lumix Case and Screen Protector. No JJC Auto Lens Cap though.. but is okay, I don't really like the auto lens cap though I was blown away by the picture quality and fast lag time for a compact!!! ( I am a 5D and L lens user for years. I am convinced )
    Congrats! I also just got mine last Monday from SLR Revolution. Wanted to get it from TK Foto at that time but the stock for the white one wasn't here yet. I think you should get the autolens cap, i find it really really convenient to use because i know how much of a hassle it is to keep taking off and putting back the lens cap. I'm glad you are happy with it, as for myself, i would like to be able to utilise the camera to the fullest because i'm just an amateur so therefore, i dun really have the knowledge in terms of tweaking stuff like aperture and shutter.

Hi anyone bought lx5 recently? Wanted to know what the latest price is. Went to check around at funan today, best deal is $610 with case and 8 gb card base on full cash terms.

SLR R quoted $610 on 9/5/2011.
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

Hi guys, I have extra battery for LX5. Anyone interested?

Parasilk quoted SGD636 by cash after gst. comes with Panasonic case, 8G, and can redeem leather case & gaskin from Panasonic.

Quote Originally Posted by valphoto
    Parasilk quoted SGD636 by cash after gst. comes with Panasonic case, 8G, and can redeem leather case & gaskin from Panasonic.
    Looks like the leather case promo is back.

Got mine for SG$610 (cash) from SLR-R today.
    Included items; 8GB card, Lumix case and three promo items - travel kit, some garskin stuff and a 'premium' leather case. The promo items need to be collected from the Panasonic service center.

EDIT: CP-P quoted SG$636 for the same thing, and another shop in Funan quoted SG$699 for the bundle lol.
    Last edited by skypacker; 1st June 2011 at 08:21 PM.
    D7000 + MB-D11, AF-S 18-105 VR, AF-S 70-300 VR, AF-S 50/1.8G, Tamron 90 Macro, Metz 50 AF-1.

SLR-R? Where is it? Keen to get mine also

Harvey Norman center point sticker price is 669. Not sure what the discounted price is

I saw the same promotion at Centrepoint too $669 + $149 for another 4 years warranty by HN. Is it worth it?

$610 at SLR-Revo =) , leather case + travel kit + garskin card which all have to be redeemed @ Panasonic service center

Quote Originally Posted by st0pandst4re View Post
    $610 at SLR-Revo =) , leather case + travel kit + garskin card which all have to be redeemed @ Panasonic service center
    SLR-R sells the auto cap for $25

Alan Photo has the same package & promo items, but selling at $608. And the auto cap at $18. In the end my gf got it from them. Plus $5 screen protecter. Pretty alrite deal I suppose.

got a set today includes 8gb card + case
    Alan Photo $610. guess i have to go back and get the auto cap at $18....the detachable cap is quite troublesome imo.

The promo for :- travel kit, some garskin stuff and a 'premium' leather case.
    Is this still available now?

Quote Originally Posted by lufu View Post
    The promo for :- travel kit, some garskin stuff and a 'premium' leather case.
    Is this still available now?
    The promotion ended on 12 June. But the good news is, Panasonic has reinstated the promotion with effect from today to mid-July. The official announcement is not even uploaded on the Panasonic website yet, but I checked with the Panasonic customer service who assured me the promotion re-started today. Even Alan Photo (an authorised dealer for Panasonic) was not aware and only confirmed it after I asked the salesperson to speak to their Panasonic sales rep to 'double-confirm'. The promotion is supposed to be the same as the earlier one, so for the LX-5, that means you get the Garskin redemption card, travel kit, and the premium leather case, to be redeemed from Panasonic. This is on top of the 8gb SD card and standard case that the retailer will give you at the point of purchase.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 36789 LastLast