Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

  1. #961
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, so fierce......now camera phone very strict one......so when i go in, i LL use those lousy phone.......
    you encik must set example ma...

  2. #962
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    After wikileaks, I tot such stunt would have much more severe consequences.
    Camera phone is ok. If lappy, they can get court order to raid your house.........

  3. #963

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, so fierce......now camera phone very strict one......so when i go in, i LL use those lousy phone.......
    This siao on one came in last yr..

    Oh ya, now we also need to wear head dress in open space...

    Feel so much like recruits...

    Ya, we usually have 2 phones to swop around. Some even have 2 sim cards..

  4. #964
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    good for her to follow mah... juz use the same tripod holes for position and shoot Wide angle... then crop as necessary to get masterpiece.
    Beside those holes, some still got engrave the camera setting to let ppls follow.

  5. #965

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    you encik must set example ma...
    Officers all walk ard use iPhone openly last yr lor.. Even the officers can't tahan the siao on one...

  6. #966
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    you encik must set example ma...
    my ops spec know me best......to find me, go to canteen or emart.

  7. #967

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Camera phone is ok. If lappy, they can get court order to raid your house.........
    Ya man.. Lappy and any writable medium is the most jialat...

  8. #968
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Officers all walk ard use iPhone openly last yr lor.. Even the officers can't tahan the siao on one...
    Openly....... like this confirm die......my side love to cut hair cut also......inpro got barbar station outside the counter.

  9. #969
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    I surf CS in spec mass during office hour.

  10. #970

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    my ops spec know me best......to find me, go to canteen or emart.
    My ops spec this yr come in and emo... Cos baby just arrive in less than 2 mths and wifey want him to defer...

    But he dun wan..

    His face pale like paper.. Sad man.

  11. #971
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I think all the rest will have fun time reading tmr.

    Ok time to sleep gd night guys.
    Highly entertaining lo.. i spend 1 gd 1/2 hr reading it from my small small window in one of my 2 lcds..

    But i m reading from my office man~!!! The bikini post was quite a killer, almost kill my 3x3 with so many of my big bossess around today
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #972
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    My ops spec this yr come in and emo... Cos baby just arrive in less than 2 mths and wifey want him to defer...

    But he dun wan..

    His face pale like paper.. Sad man.
    faintz......he should defer......confirm approve one.......

    i encounter a few extreme cases for people to ken defer......siao, just serve and F off lor.

  13. #973
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Highly entertaining lo.. i spend 1 gd 1/2 hr reading it from my small small window in one of my 2 lcds..

    But i m reading from my office man~!!! The bikini post was quite a killer, almost kill my 3x3 with so many of my big bossess around today
    save it and use it as wall paper.

    japanese client see already sure ask you for lobang.

  14. #974

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Openly....... like this confirm die......my side love to cut hair cut also......inpro got barbar station outside the counter.
    Oh, the barber one is standard one man.. But ever since the siao on come, die die must have slopes ah!!!

    No la, officers he don't dare to touch... After all, their rank higher.

  15. #975
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Oh, the barber one is standard one man.. But ever since the siao on come, die die must have slopes ah!!!

    No la, officers he don't dare to touch... After all, their rank higher.
    Officers, my B2 will ask them go cut.....he is another siao one.

  16. #976

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    faintz......he should defer......confirm approve one.......

    i encounter a few extreme cases for people to ken defer......siao, just serve and F off lor.
    Ya, can defer one. But he is ops spec ma.. And he (and even I) prefer to clear the ICT with our own ppl man.

  17. #977
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    Oh, the barber one is standard one man.. But ever since the siao on come, die die must have slopes ah!!!

    No la, officers he don't dare to touch... After all, their rank higher.
    Sergeant CBL?
    I'm a cow with a camera

  18. #978
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Ya, can defer one. But he is ops spec ma.. And he (and even I) prefer to clear the ICT with our own ppl man.
    Call to OC, ask for stay out lor.

    My unit kuku one.....never stay in because don't one to draw bunk.....end up no place for me to sleep after lunch.

  19. #979

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    Sergeant CBL?
    The sergeants and officers are paying for their 10 years of pain by men.

    After their fun for 2.5 yrs.

  20. #980
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    Call to OC, ask for stay out lor.

    My unit kuku one.....never stay in because don't one to draw bunk.....end up no place for me to sleep after lunch.
    Sleep in CO's orfice lor!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •