Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

  1. #641
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Last time i shoot landscape......everyday rain.

    -removed-
    Last edited by Leong23; 12th January 2011 at 11:34 PM.

  2. #642
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV


  3. #643
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If you see andrew's IR photo, you confirm go and bbb.
    Wa the logic behind IR not easy ah. Headache liao. LOL!

  4. #644
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Scotland always rain one.

  5. #645
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #646

  7. #647
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Think she regret knowing us.
    My pay very little don't like that torture me please....

  8. #648
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Wa the logic behind IR not easy ah. Headache liao. LOL!
    It is quite easy, actually.

    I started off with IR. It is just basics, understand light, what the filter does is just cut off some light in the visible range.

    Taking a good IR picture instead of just trying to wow people with the cool effect is the hard part.

    Same goes for other tools like HDR, Exposure Blending, Long Exposure..

  9. #649
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I dunno Spain got nice seascape.......
    A lot of place have.

    I remember viewing a very beautiful Portugal seascape gallery on pbase.

  10. #650
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    He has many nice place
    nice place aso nice sky

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/joserra...n/photostream/
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #651
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV


  12. #652
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Cannot le.. Gotta zzz.. and plss.. dun chiong posts until 4am like yest hor..

    got difficutly tracking bk man

    btw, where's Andrew and Yapster~?!?!

    Nites Guys~!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #653
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    It is quite easy, actually.

    I started off with IR. It is just basics, understand light, what the filter does is just cut off some light in the visible range.

    Taking a good IR picture instead of just trying to wow people with the cool effect is the hard part.

    Same goes for other tools like HDR, Exposure Blending, Long Exposure..
    So basically an IR filter doesn't allow some light to pass through thus creating that effect?

  14. #654
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Scotland always rain one.
    When i go Calton Hill and it rain......i almost faintz.......

  15. #655

  16. #656
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Cannot le.. Gotta zzz.. and plss.. dun chiong posts until 4am like yest hor..

    got difficutly tracking bk man

    btw, where's Andrew and Yapster~?!?!

    Nites Guys~!!
    Andrew self highing with his new toys.....

    Yapster maybe digging fox hole.

  17. #657
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    So basically an IR filter doesn't allow some light to pass through thus creating that effect?
    It filters out light of certain wavelength, until left near visible.

    Stronger IR filters give pure BNW photosm, more pronouncend IR effect.

    IR effect is white foliage (under sun), blackish water, etc.

    Weaker IR filters (ELP, or Edmund Long Pass, Goldie, ~620-650nm) give a lot of color.

  18. #658
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Not going there......that place i went 12 years ago.....coming going to Everest region.

  19. #659
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    It filters out light of certain wavelength, until left near visible.

    Stronger IR filters give pure BNW photosm, more pronouncend IR effect.

    IR effect is white foliage (under sun), blackish water, etc.

    Weaker IR filters (ELP, or Edmund Long Pass, Goldie, ~620-650nm) give a lot of color.
    Ahhh ok.
    I searched on the internet they say that some DSLR got what IR blocker at the sensor. Does that prevent you from taking IR??

  20. #660
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIV

    This is one of my most favourite photo ever.

    http://www.pbase.com/hattenbach/image/101267789

    Most people will think that the light is horrible, and then just pack up and go home, but the mood here is unbelieveable.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •