Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decorus Exclusive* 15/1, Sat - ♥SWEET SATURDAY♥ Feat. *Valene*Germaine*TingTing*

Default Decorus Exclusive* 15/1, Sat - ♥SWEET SATURDAY♥ Feat. *Valene*Germaine*TingTing*

DECORUS EXCLUSIVE* PRESENTS:

♥SWEET SATURDAY♥ With our Sugar Babes- Valene, Germaine && TingTing !!

COME JOIN US THIS SATURDAY FOR A SWEET SHOOTOUT!

Featuring:

Valene !!

Credits to Vin Valencia for awesome pictures of Valene!

Germaine !!

Credits to the respective photographer for nice picture of Germaine!

Ting Ting !!

Credits to Lim Jun Keat for pretty picture of Ting Ting!

Both Newbies & Seasoned Photographers are welcome to shoot! Especially for those who love models with experience and are professional!!!

When : 15th Jan, Saturday

Where: [Divulged Only To Confirmed Parties]

Models: 3

Outfits : Fashion

Ratio : Max 6:1

Time : 9 -11.30AM [Inclusive of Half Hour Break]

There will be light refreshments provided too!

Cost : $48 ONLY![$43 for First Twelve Slots, Regulars Or Groups of More Than 3]

How?

1. PM Me/Email decorus.exclusive@gmail.com with Name/Nick and Contact No.
    (Emails will get priority so be sure to email me for quick response.)
    2. Slot confirmed upon payment and payment information will be sent out through email/sms.
    3. Location will be confirmed later to date and full refund will be made if the shoot is cancelled for any reason.

COME JOIN US THIS SATURDAY!!!

Default Re: Decorus Exclusive* 15/1, Sat - ♥SWEET SATURDAY♥ Feat. *Valene*Germaine*TingTing*

Update

1) Shinsengumi99
    2) ..
    3) ..

Thanks for supporting ♥SWEET SATURDAY♥ !!

HURRY PM/EMAIL ME AT DECORUS.EXCLUSIVE@GMAIL.COM TO BOOK A SLOT AT $43 NOW!!

Default Re: Decorus Exclusive* 15/1, Sat - ♥SWEET SATURDAY♥ Feat. *Valene*Germaine*TingTing*

Valene

Credits to Valene for providing these pictures.
    Credits to Vin Valencia for these awesome pictures of Valene!

Up Up Up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tirimasu View Post
    Up Up Up!!!!
    Thanks for the up!

Update

1) Shinsengumi99
    2) oshkosh
    3) ..
    4) ..

Upzz!

Upzz!

Hurry pm/email me at decorus.exclusive@gmail.com to book a slot at $43 now!!

Upzz for Valene

Quote Originally Posted by polkalaw View Post

Thanks for the Upz!!

Quote Originally Posted by vinvalencia View Post
    Upzz for Valene
    Thanks for the gorgeous picture of Valene!!

Update

1) Shinsengumi99
    2) oshkosh
    3) T**u
    4) ..
    5) ..

J

Update

1) Shinsengumi99
    2) oshkosh
    3) T**u
    4) Alvin
    5) ..
    6) ..

Upzz for the morning!!

Upzz! Support the girls this Saturday!!

Germaine

Credits to the respective photographer for these awesome pictures of Germaine!

Update

1) Shinsengumi99
    2) oshkosh
    3) T**u
    4) Alvin
    5) Elijay
    6) ..
    7) ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast