Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball

Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢 Cow姐姐我的巧可力呢
    Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag!
    Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag! Kate Spade diapers bag!
    I'm a cow with a camera

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

Quote Originally Posted by cowmera View Post
    My wife has sorted out her thots, not getting anymore~!Yeh~!!More BBB for me~!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball

She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no!
    I'm a cow with a camera

She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no! She's going to buy Hermes diapers bag! Oh no!
    Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz Faintz

Its a trick~!!! Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!Its a trick~!!!
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

You people siao already........

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Hohoho.. Sat is CFO's day.. very hard to come in
    What is CFO??

Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Cos weather hot, workplace can contact me easily, bills to pay, poor customer service etc etc.

Not the worst though.
    Oooh. You mean SG weather hot etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You people siao already........
    They have too much coffee.

Yappy! 太阳饼 for breakfast, lunch,dinner?
    Faintz...

But those few boxes quite heavy and expensive!!!

I kenna excess baggage.. I went with 20kg luggage (tripod, winter clothing, gadgets' charger and big size clothing of course)

Came back with 28kg.. Plus 2 boxes of 20 pcs tai yang bing (1 box = 1kg)..

I didn't know i carried 10kg of dry snacks from SOGO back to guesthouse that day... With my gears and tripod...

Muhahahah.. okie.. excusable..
    Yea, next week next week. When i book out from camp for the weekend.

I love to be away from office.

Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post

Oooh. You mean SG weather hot etc.?
    Yupz.. But good to be in berms and slippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    They have too much coffee.
    Or maybe sugar intake. Sugar rush ya know.

I kenna excess baggage.. I went with 20kg luggage (tripod, winter clothing, gadgets' charger and big size clothing of course)

Came back with 28kg.. Plus 2 boxes of 20 pcs tai yang bing (1 box = 1kg)..

I didn't know i carried 10kg of dry snacks from SOGO back to guesthouse that day... With my gears and tripod...

Yea, next week next week. When i book out from camp for the weekend.

I love to be away from office.

Yupz.. But good to be in berms and slippers.
    Wa that's a lot to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post

Wa that's a lot to carry.
    My luggage got a "heavy" tag labelled to it by Cathay Pacific..

Wah, the cat swee swee in the center man!

Wah, the cat swee swee in the center man!
    Ya, that why i go and shoot.

Zomg it's the legendary cat minions sent by master leong!

My luggage got a "heavy" tag labelled to it by Cathay Pacific..
    LOL!! That actually made me laughed.

Tried my cam with 35 today

wah phiang, u vampire? day night tom pa lek sia
    *feels teeth*

nope, nothing sharp there...

just back after a drive to nowhere....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site