Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

  1. #521
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I also like.. But haven't find out when is the best time to go there hoot. Haha.

    Now should be rain rain rain rain ba..
    go in june lor. we went in june... i was armed with a big bottle of sunblock lotion and brought it along with me everywhere. the food and people there very nice

    i would go back again haha

  2. #522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    I think Bali quite ex right?
    Prices are still manageable. Juz that plane tix have to book in advance to minimize cost.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  3. #523

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    go in june lor. we went in june... i was armed with a big bottle of sunblock lotion and brought it along with me everywhere. the food and people there very nice

    i would go back again haha
    You got like many places to go back again...

    Paris la, Taiwan la, Bali la..

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Prices are still manageable. Juz that plane tix have to book in advance to minimize cost.
    Ok, gotta check it out~

  4. #524
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Wa now topic on travel?
    Just kup the phone with my friend on his relationship problem. Lol.

    Think i can be a love guru liao.

  5. #525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    You got like many places to go back again...

    Paris la, Taiwan la, Bali la..
    I wanna go Paris.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #526

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    hi hi hi

  7. #527

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Wa now topic on travel?
    Just kup the phone with my friend on his relationship problem. Lol.

    Think i can be a love guru liao.
    Ya, then you pity him, he fall in love with you, you don't want, kenna stalk.

    Then you call Leong about your relationship/stalker problem.



    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    I wanna go Paris.
    Bali and Paris sounds close in chinese.

    Taipei also got an island call Ba Li.

  8. #528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    hi hi hi
    Aunti Zaren berri happi todae... Got 9x9 issit?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  9. #529
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Ya, then you pity him, he fall in love with you, you don't want, kenna stalk.

    Then you call Leong about your relationship/stalker problem.




    Btw happy bday master cyrn!

  10. #530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster
    Bali and Paris sounds close in chinese.

    Taipei also got an island call Ba Li.
    No $$$, no choice... Real one cannot afford, get the backdoor brand.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  11. #531

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post



    Btw happy bday master cyrn!
    10 bowls of BKT for CYRN!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    No $$$, no choice... Real one cannot afford, get the backdoor brand.
    Alright la.. Can always save up.

  12. #532
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    hi hi hi
    hi hi

  13. #533
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Wa now topic on travel?
    Just kup the phone with my friend on his relationship problem. Lol.

    Think i can be a love guru liao.
    Tell him you still avaliable.

  14. #534
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Big horseshoe crabs in Malacca!!!
    The fisherman who caught it is gonna sell it at night at his seafood BBQ stall.


  15. #535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster

    10 bowls of BKT for CYRN!!!
    Exactly what I had in mind.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  16. #536
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    I wanna go Paris.
    I wanna go Northern Ireland.......
    Last edited by Leong23; 11th January 2011 at 12:33 AM.

  17. #537

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Tell him you still avaliable.
    And got discount lobang for BKT!!!

  18. #538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted
    Big horseshoe crabs in Malacca!!!
    The fisherman who caught it is gonna sell it at night at his seafood BBQ stall.
    Looks like you already reserved them liao.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #539
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    10 bowls of BKT for CYRN!!!
    10 bowls of BKT SOUP for MASTER CYRN!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Tell him you still avaliable.
    What has me got to do with him?!

  20. #540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    I wanna go North Ireland.......
    Tot there always foggy one.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •