Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

  1. #21
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by sheree View Post
    expose!

    an old photo taken by leong

    This is a typical composition much favoured by Master Leong for shooting cats.

    He always includes a hand or leg of a person for leading the eyes into the subject.

    It is like his sunset photos which rocks are permanent features.

    So much so later and younger photographer like Nai Meh starts to copy and imitate him.

    But there is only one rocks and sunset master - Leong.
    Last edited by Sion; 8th January 2011 at 12:49 PM.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    the rocks textures quite nice..

    You should wait there until the tides come in.

    Master Leong with the true mark of a dedicated rocks and sunset photographer always does that. Sometimes for 12 hours.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    ..............

    Wait I strike lottery then I go study photography until masters......

  4. #24
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Morning, I had a nice sleep

  5. #25
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Morning, I had a nice sleep
    Me too, nice cooling weather, going for my Tim sum brunch.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ..............

    Wait I strike lottery then I go study photography until masters......
    Strike lottery still have to study?

    I think you should invest on beautiful models to pose them on the rocks.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Strike lottery still have to study?

    I think you should invest on beautiful models to pose them on the rocks.
    If strike, I just study for fun.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    If strike, I just study for fun.
    You want to be a teacher of macro photography?

    Now also can teach liao.

  9. #29
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Hello, just woke up from my nap after waking up so early for the sunchasers outing thingy this morning. Btw i found a nai meh supporter there.

    He told me he like nai meh's photos and especially those photos with rocks.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Hello, just woke up from my nap after waking up so early for the sunchasers outing thingy this morning. Btw i found a nai meh supporter there.

    He told me he like nai meh's photos and especially those photos with rocks.
    His fanboy?

    Many people also think he has overdone it.
    Last edited by Sion; 8th January 2011 at 12:22 PM.

  11. #31

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Hi... Boarding soon.. Back to SG..

  12. #32
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    His fanboy?

    Many people also think he has overdone it.
    Ya he is nai meh's fanboy. He even got a pentax to sarpork nai meh.
    (Joking about the support part but he really does have a pentax.)

    Alright after only 2hrs of sleep i have to head out for training now.


    Ja!!!! Btw sion kor kor nv go out shoot?

  13. #33
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Hi... Boarding soon.. Back to SG..
    Wa why sad coming back to sg.
    Okaeri!!!

  14. #34
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Wa why sad coming back to sg.
    Okaeri!!!
    Leaving girlfriends behind mah.

  15. #35
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post

    Ja!!!! Btw sion kor kor nv go out shoot?
    I shoot in a small home studio.

  16. #36
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Wah wah wah new thread ~!! Checking in.. todae joined NPS Outing.. Jus reached home..

    Todae sunrise like quite nice, shd had went for a quick one b4 macro..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  17. #37
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    This is a typical composition much favoured by Master Leong for shooting cats.

    He always includes a hand or leg of a person for leading the eyes into the subject.

    It is like his sunset photos which rocks are permanent features.

    So much as later and younger photographer like Nai Meh starts to copy and imitate him.

    But there is only one rocks and sunset master - Leong.
    U are his no.1 fanboy mus be
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #38
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You should wait there until the tides come in.

    Master Leong with the true mark of a dedicated rocks and sunset photographer always does that. Sometimes for 12 hours.
    Think he will still drown no matter hw gd he is
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #39
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Ya he is nai meh's fanboy. He even got a pentax to sarpork nai meh.
    (Joking about the support part but he really does have a pentax.)
    Ask him go punggol and hug rocks wif his idol.. Emo hug each other and have mussels buffet..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #40
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah wah wah new thread ~!! Checking in.. todae joined NPS Outing.. Jus reached home..

    Todae sunrise like quite nice, shd had went for a quick one b4 macro..
    Lol, today I actually want to go also, but weather nice to sleep.

    Do post your photo there.
    Last edited by Leong23; 8th January 2011 at 12:49 PM.

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •