Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5101314151617202540 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 1002

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

  1. #281

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Deyeno View Post
    My sentiments exactly. Give me a a pump, engine, genset or anything mechanical to repair, or set up a maintenance system, but dont mess me around with politics, just let me do my job ...

    Got one client good at this, accept, then 3 months later this is not right that not right, plus one of the people, has a penchant for emailing the whole world when there is a problem, so I want a few days to reply, and point out nicely that he is reading the information wrong ....



    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Hi hi BKT girl, actually i always eat there.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Really meh?! This week i working on tues and fri who want come i give free soup!
    Tomorrow i go pose as Leong23 for free Bah Kut Teh.


  2. #282
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Tomorrow i go pose as Leong23 for free Bah Kut Teh.

    Than when you say "Hi i'm leong!"
    I will reply "Yap kor kor stop bluffing and what you want." All the while giving the sian face.

    You can never bluff me muahahahahah!

  3. #283
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    We are back liao

  4. #284
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    I also use LB before. Ok lor but is a bit of a novelty. If I had a lot of money I would buy it again but it's something I used very little so no pt keeping...

  5. #285
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    We are back liao
    WB!

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I also use LB before. Ok lor but is a bit of a novelty. If I had a lot of money I would buy it again but it's something I used very little so no pt keeping...
    Eh i thought LB is considered a cheaper alternative?

  6. #286
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    We are back liao
    Hohoho.. welcome bk newbie.. So did u bring ur tripod in the end?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993
    Eh i thought LB is considered a cheaper alternative?
    Cheap, no use also no ROI.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  8. #288
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Cheap, no use also no ROI.
    Of course will use lah but on budget mah so i can only go for the cheaper alternatives.
    You use the LB is those can tilt here tilt there one ah?

  9. #289
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    Of course will use lah but on budget mah so i can only go for the cheaper alternatives.
    You use the LB is those can tilt here tilt there one ah?
    The set cost $500 plus, why not use the $$$ for a macro lens.....

  10. #290

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
    Than when you say "Hi i'm leong!"
    I will reply "Yap kor kor stop bluffing and what you want." All the while giving the sian face.

    You can never bluff me muahahahahah!
    Skali Leong really goes and you do that to him...

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    We are back liao
    Welcome home...


  11. #291
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos-
    We are back liao
    You went to shoot that junk yard?,?

  12. #292
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    WB!

    Eh i thought LB is considered a cheaper alternative?
    Cheap but hardly use doesnt matter how cheap.

  13. #293
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball

    Hohoho.. welcome bk newbie.. So did u bring ur tripod in the end?
    Got a lot of mist. Lucky nv bring.

  14. #294
    Senior Member edutilos-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    You went to shoot that junk yard?,?
    Nv.. Cannot see anything plus 13-16 deg...

  15. #295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993

    Of course will use lah but on budget mah so i can only go for the cheaper alternatives.
    You use the LB is those can tilt here tilt there one ah?
    LB will not get TS lens effect.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  16. #296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23

    The set cost $500 plus, why not use the $$$ for a macro lens.....
    Wah! Now so ex!
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  17. #297
    Member crystal1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Japan, Tokyo
    Posts
    1,049

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    The set cost $500 plus, why not use the $$$ for a macro lens.....
    I got quoted 372 from cathay for scout with fisheye optic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Skali Leong really goes and you do that to him...
    Omg....

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Cheap but hardly use doesnt matter how cheap.
    Yeah true true.

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    LB will not get TS lens effect.
    Actually i looking at LB is for the fisheye only. TS of course i know can never be achieved with LB.

  18. #298

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Cheap but hardly use doesnt matter how cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    LB will not get TS lens effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post

    Yeah true true.



    Actually i looking at LB is for the fisheye only. TS of course i know can never be achieved with LB.
    I personally feel, additional optics on a lens (fisheye, macro, Lensbaby) will never achieve the optimum performance from a real tiltshift/macro/fisheye lens.

  19. #299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crystal1993
    Actually i looking at LB is for the fisheye only. TS of course i know can never be achieved with LB.
    Suggest you get a normal FE instead. LB FE can have hair pulling experience. No joke.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  20. #300
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - CIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    I personally feel, additional optics on a lens (fisheye, macro, Lensbaby) will never achieve the optimum performance from a real tiltshift/macro/fisheye lens.
    2nd tt!! So strt saving n BBB!

    Tat said it still boils down to each expectations n threshold for "quality over price"
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •