Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Welcome Suarez...get lost torres...

i think torres can leave LFC...the last big player who left us didnt win anything...michael owen...but we won the CL the very next season he left..next season we could win the EPL if torres leaves...what did owen win at madrid? NIL...its the same curse...

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Welcome Suarez...get lost torres...

i think torres can leave LFC...the last big player who left us didnt win anything...michael owen...but we won the CL the very next season he left..next season we could win the EPL if torres leaves...what did owen win at madrid? NIL...its the same curse...
    and when Ian Rush left for juve, we got Aldridge

Actually I don't rate Suarez very highly....in fact did not like him at all during the world cup....maybe because of his antics. Maybe also because I don't support Uruguay at all

Hope that now he can make our rivals TL every other game. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Just bring us the goals that we need so badly every other game

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    and when Ian Rush left for juve, we got Aldridge

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    LFC reject Torres transfer request

Liverpool FC have confirmed that Fernando Torres has on Friday evening submitted a transfer request. The request has been rejected.

The Club said in a statement: "Fernando Torres tonight submitted a written transfer request, which has been rejected by Liverpool.

"Fernando is under a long-term contract and the Club expects him to honour the commitment he made to Liverpool FC and its supporters when he signed the agreement."

I doubt his intention is to join Chelsea. They probably won't win anthing this season also. Could another club be on his mind??

I am ............

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    I doubt his intention is to join Chelsea. They probably won't win anthing this season also. Could another club be on his mind??

I am ............
    Should he leave, I really hope he don't join other EPL clubs.

Should he leave, I really hope he don't join other EPL clubs.
    yup shouldnt sell to another bpl club.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    yup shouldnt sell to another bpl club.
    Will cry blood if see him tearing up our defence and scoring beautifully against us

Will cry blood if see him tearing up our defence and scoring beautifully against us
    put a clause that he can't play against liverpool forever in bpl.

if torres really need to leave us...
    the only place i will allow for him to go is Barcelona...
    go to chelsea? i will cut his head first :|

he can go anywhere he wishes...i dont care...juz bring us 50million so we can buy better players...who was torres before he came here? Who was alonso before he came here? Whoever comes in will be good for us if he plays with his heart... torres been sulking the past months...he rb's signing...im expecting most of rb's signings to leave actually...with Reina next...

cannot wait for new striker playing along side torres.......

now where is the next better defender???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    cannot wait for new striker playing along side torres.......

now where is the next better defender???
    i think we wont get to see that. Had to see how cheski and liverpool play ball with each other

ITS a nice plot by LFC.

in reality, they have actually agreed a deal with chel$ki last season when we finished at 7th place, that they will release Torres to them once we signed a new 20mil plus striker.

torres already asked to leave back then but had a gentleman's agreement to only go when the new owners come in and that when they signed a suitable replacement for him. that striker is luis suarez.

but, LFC could not conclude a deal with AJAX fast enuff and thus, this very late signing of Suarez and the very late bid of Torres by chel$ki, which included $$ n young daniel sturridge.

LFC then decided to make this bid public, along with the transfer request of torres(LFC in the past do not do such a thing, they will flatly deny. even with the Stevie G case, they denied everything flatly that Stevie G had asked to go).

This move is to shift all blame to Torres and make ourselves look good n innocent.

a deal will be struck soon, perhaps tomolo, for a record 50mil GBP plus Daniel Sturridge(a player we wanted to sign for some time) and a gentleman's agreement with chel$ki yet again, that Torres will not feature in the coming match against us.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    he can go anywhere he wishes...i dont care...juz bring us 50million so we can buy better players...who was torres before he came here? Who was alonso before he came here? Whoever comes in will be good for us if he plays with his heart... torres been sulking the past months...he rb's signing...im expecting most of rb's signings to leave actually...with Reina next...
    torres already a household name in Spain.

alonso, a household name in Basque.

reina, a well known mad goalkeeper in Spain.

coming to LFC greatly enhances their reputation as they adapted to the English game.

EPL has the widest coverage in the world!

thus, u should say that the broadcast media made them extra well known!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ITS a nice plot by LFC.

in reality, they have actually agreed a deal with chel$ki last season when we finished at 7th place, that they will release Torres to them once we signed a new 20mil plus striker.

torres already asked to leave back then but had a gentleman's agreement to only go when the new owners come in and that when they signed a suitable replacement for him. that striker is luis suarez.

but, LFC could not conclude a deal with AJAX fast enuff and thus, this very late signing of Suarez and the very late bid of Torres by chel$ki, which included $$ n young daniel sturridge.

LFC then decided to make this bid public, along with the transfer request of torres(LFC in the past do not do such a thing, they will flatly deny. even with the Stevie G case, they denied everything flatly that Stevie G had asked to go).

This move is to shift all blame to Torres and make ourselves look good n innocent.

a deal will be struck soon, perhaps tomolo, for a record 50mil GBP plus Daniel Sturridge(a player we wanted to sign for some time) and a gentleman's agreement with chel$ki yet again, that Torres will not feature in the coming match against us.
    that means liverppol sure win, 50 million, plus a striker eager to play.........

with the money, sign good defenders plus another better passer in midfield...... then torres cannot play us, what a day.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

ITS a nice plot by LFC.

i hope i'm wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    that means liverppol sure win, 50 million, plus a striker eager to play.........

with the money, sign good defenders plus another better passer in midfield...... then torres cannot play us, what a day.....
    actually i dun mind torres leaving.

perhaps it is time as he had served us well and his departure will bring in a 25mil GBP profit and he's always getting injured!

actually i dun mind torres leaving.

perhaps it is time as he had served us well and his departure will bring in a 25mil GBP profit and he's always getting injured!
    Yes if the $$$ is good, is not a bad thing after all, if his heart is not with LFC

Is just a pity that such a classy striker is no more plying his trade in LFC colors

torres already a household name in Spain.

alonso, a household name in Basque.

reina, a well known mad goalkeeper in Spain.

coming to LFC greatly enhances their reputation as they adapted to the English game.

EPL has the widest coverage in the world!

thus, u should say that the broadcast media made them extra well known!
    Torres was juz a potential back then...we tried him..

never heard of alonso before he came...

reina was not even a spain international when playing in spain...

i might be wrong...but i really donno know them...till they played for us...

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast