Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Norwegian rightbk. Shortlive LFC career. Rite?
    yes but no where near the best

Default Re: Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    anyone remember Kvarme?
    Thought he did ok when he is at the club. Not much mistakes worth mentioning. Too short a career at the club to establish himself.

Since we re-living some past players, I can't help but mention Gary Mac. He must be one of the steals we got in the club history!!! Thought Joe Cole will beat him to that, but...............

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    norwegian rightbk. Shortlive lfc career. Rite?
    very short!

Quote Originally Posted by zurichdo View Post
    Since we re-living some past players, I can't help but mention Gary Mac. He must be one of the steals we got in the club history!!! Thought Joe Cole will beat him to that, but...............
    yeah... i still have the shivers when i rem the goal he scored for us against EVERTON iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    yeah... i still have the shivers when i rem the goal he scored for us against EVERTON iirc.
    http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/history/past-players
    Going back... i think Jan Molby is the best passer in red shirt... the Fat Guy can pass.. maybe only Alonso in his last year with Liverpool comes close.

Going back... i think Jan Molby is the best passer in red shirt... the Fat Guy can pass.. maybe only Alonso in his last year with Liverpool comes close.
    Worst Strikers... prob Sean Dundee, Titi Camara

Jan Molby=A true legend

If you guys noticed, the moment Xabi Alonso left, the whole team started to fell apart. He is really important to the team. No words to describe his pin point cross field passing. Makes the job so much easier for the wingers or wing-backs, and free up the work load of Gerard.

Wa Lao, please don't remind me of these 2........they make Ngog look like a superstar

you forgot Erik Meijer

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    you forgot Erik Meijer
    His best contribution=injury time winner vs Arsenal

His reward=Loan to lower division club and subsequently sold.

His best contribution=injury time winner vs Arsenal

His reward=Loan to lower division club and subsequently sold.
    i dont' even remember that he played!!!

Transfer deadline drawing near and no good news on addition yet......all talks only.......will be quite sad if no one is added in the next couple of days. We really need some strengthening. Poor KD, now got $ but other clubs have became Buayas.....

Mcateer too "Spiz Boyz" liao. I think he is a little affected by that when he play.

he was a little inconsistent and also had problems wiht injuries
    but he was was able to play RB and RM

Transfer deadline drawing near and no good news on addition yet......all talks only.......will be quite sad if no one is added in the next couple of days. We really need some strengthening. Poor KD, now got $ but other clubs have became Buayas.....

all those clubs think we have new owners and very rich and can chop carrot

i hope to see KD just work and bring out the best in this current team that many (including some of us here) have written off as crap and no-hopers. Let's continue the climb up the table!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    I really tink tat rob jones is the best rightbak Lfc has since the 90s. Too bad his career is shortlived.

He could operate on the left too, remember he played there quite often
    Think he never scored for us, there was one game everyone was passing the ball to him to let him have a go to land a goal

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    all those clubs think we have new owners and very rich and can chop carrot

i hope to see KD just work and bring out the best in this current team that many (including some of us here) have written off as crap and no-hopers. Let's continue the climb up the table!
    My concern will be the depth of the squad in case the 1st team players got injured or suspended. Our 1st team squad is quite ok at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    he was a little inconsistent and also had problems wiht injuries
    but he was was able to play RB and RM
    If one one could define "a little" in this specific instance.....

have lah.....

CC now so quiet becos he was under going medical test now.......

Think his number is 44....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    have lah.....

CC now so quiet becos he was under going medical test now.......

Think his number is 44....
    not 69 ?

Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548 ... LastLast